IN CASE YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY HEARD, I WANT TO SHARE SOME EXCITING NEWS WITH ALL OF YOU. I RECENTLY OBTAINED A NEW FES BIKE CALLED THE RT300-S MADE BY RESTORATIVE THERAPIES, INC. AFTER MY ACCIDENT, I INITIALLY TRIED THE ERGYS AND THE
STIMASTER. I BOUGHT AN ERGYS AND RODE IT FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT BECAUSE OF MY REGAINED SENSATION I COULD NO LONGER TOLERATE THE PAINFUL STIM SO I QUIT RIDING...
NOW THAT I HAVE THE RT300-S I AM BACK RIDING AND CAN ALREADY SEE THE INCREASE IN MUSCLE MASS IN MY LEGS. THIS PAST WEEK I STARTED TO PERSPIRE AGAIN!! THIS BIKE IS INCREDIBLE!!!! THE STIM IS GENTLE. THE BIKE IS SMOOTH, QUIET, USER FRIENDLY AND THERE IS NO NEED FOR ASSISTANCE TO WARM UP OR COOL DOWN!! THIS BIKE DOES IT ALL!
THE BIKE IS ABOUT 1/3 THE SIZE OF THE OTHER FES BIKES AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRANSFER BECAUSE YOU SIT IN YOUR OWN WHEELCHAIR!! IT’S SO MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE AND BETTER THAN SITTING ON A HARD CUSHION!
I KNOW SOME OF YOU HAVE STIMASTER BIKES AND ARE EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS BUT (SINCE THEY CLOSED) CAN NO LONGER RECEIVE SERVICE. THE OWNERS OF RTI FEEL SO STRONGLY ABOUT FES THERAPY THAT THEY ARE OFFERING A 25% DISCOUNT ON A RT300-S TO ANYONE WHO HAS A STIMASTER BIKE.
I CAN’T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT! GO TO THEIR WEBSITE AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF!! www.restorative-therapies.com