Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Removing posts from threads.

Removing posts from threads.

Removing posts from threads.

The last one by Jeff Weeks;

“Please - No attacking members. Several posts have been moved to their own thread and the thread closed. Some were just replies to the misdirected comment but they also aren't necessary in this thread anymore. I know I won't have to split this thread again. Thanks”.

Jeff. To be quite honest here I did not see too much of attach on members on the thread you “cleaned” up. To me it was just a few people arguing a little bit. I was not involved in the arguing but I must say I was quite shocked you removed some of those posts. Censure like this reminds me of former Russia and this is not in a kinder garden, and that of course goes both ways.

I was very surprised by that action of yours. Thanks, Leif

Leif - The name calling in that thread was completely unsolicited and totally unacceptable. The one being attacked asked that the rude comment be removed.

When two are tangoing and things get heated then attacks sometimes slide under the radar because both parties are at fault. Not so in this case.

BTW, if the other moderators disagree then they can ask me to restore the posts.

the part that sucks is that all of us are left in the dark on this.....? i would love to read or start a bitch session once in a while... cleanses the mind...

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Leif - I asked him to do something about that person. Besides attacking me, she/he was starting to diss on my friend who had done absolutely nothing. All they were doing was trying to start something. I didn't know that much would be removed, but I did ask him to make it stop. I've never encountered this before, and wasn't sure what would be done actually. It's fine with me that I don't have to read that trash anymore.

Don't worry jaz, I'm sure there's drama all over the place
    Last edited by luvmy2gals; 09-26-2005 at 07:46 PM.

Good enough. I did not know you was requesting it. But it makes some of us look like talking to ghosts now (where did Dave and others go ). Above that removal of just one post could have fixed the problem. You see in general I don’t like censure. But again, did not know you requested it and the ladies have precedence of course, I’ll rest my case. Sorry

And Jeff, maybe there should have been one separate forum for that lol
    Last edited by Leif; 09-26-2005 at 07:43 PM.

Dave talks too much anyway (KIDDING!!!!!) I know what you mean though, I went on about purple hair, and the purple hair comment is gone lol Oh well, no one needed to know about that anyway! Jeff is the man

Actually I had forgotten about the purple hair comment ha ha - good one.

The sad thing is, that I DID have purple hair when we met. Oh the days of highschool and listening to the Ramones....back when I was young...

I remember all the fancy hair colors and also Ramones…. Back when I was younger (believe you also missed an “r”)

DAMNIT.... I MISS EVERYTHING!!!! guess i'll just start something of my own then, lol. no.. really.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia