Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Da

Da

I see your town on CNN....stay safe.

On FOX News they said Beaumont was one of the cities hit hardest by Rita, damages to many buildings and recommended ppl to stay where they was for the time being. Hopes everyone is safe.

i checked in just cuz i was thinking about DA. i remember he lived in beaumont.

anybody hear from/about him?

i hope he's ok.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world...is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous

DA, my pimp-daddy, stay safe! i've been thinking about u, too.
    "Now, the only healthy way to live life, as I see it, is to enjoy all the little everyday things, like a sip of whiskey in the evening, a soft bed, or a cool breeze on a hot day." -Gus McCrae, from Lonesome Dove, by Larry McMurtry

ChloeMagazine
    AccessibleProperties

He'll be fine

On September 22nd at 8:46pm DA posted that he was leaving in two hours and heading west. The post is in the Politics Forum and named "Where is the love". He posted again about 1/2 hr later. I also hope he is ok and got out in time to a safe place. I hope that wherever he lived in Beaumont was not damaged.

Starlight, I am pleased to see you posting. I've been wondering about you. I hope all is well with you.

Darlene
    www.karenbrain.ca

Hopefully DA's life

Has not been turned upside down too much. Hope you were not affected too bad by the Hurricaine DA.

Hopefully he's kidnapped Anderson Cooper for me ... even in a hurricane with wind and rain whipping, the guy's adorable. (Hey, I'm getting older.)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

lynnifer

I really like your new Avatar

Stay safe, buddy.