Thread: Bladder Augmentation

Bladder Augmentation

A couple months ago I posted to find out more about bladder augmentation and wanting to hear from others who had the procedure done. It was suggested that I get a second opinion, which I did and the doctors said it was necessary. Well I decided to try and get a third opinion from some of the doctors suggested when I posted before. What I keep hearing is maybe the surgery isn't necessary, but they would need to see my tests to tell. Although I have all my test results I am on Medi-Cal and the doctors I've contacted don't accept it. Any suggestions? I live in Orange County in.

bladder augmentation

Cheri - You might contact your County Medical Society for appropriate urologists who accept Medi-Cal. When you call the individual doctor's office, be sure to make it clear that you have test results and only want a review and opinion based on these tests.

The American Urological Association does keep a record of Board-certified urologists. You can learn if one is board-certified on their site at: http://www.auanet.org/patient_info/f...gist/index.cfm CRF