Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two years ago Today

Unhappy Two years ago Today

Damn. Actually wasn't thinking about it this morning til I read another "anniversary" post. 'Course the "date" would of got me sooner or later. Woulda preferred later, Gonna Be A Long Day...
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Hang in there McDuff. Two years is a rough one. My 2nd anniversary came about a month ago.

You've made it two years now....hang on a few more until we're all up and walking.
    "Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me" ~Sarah McLachlan

Hang in there McDuff!

I'll be thinking about you today.
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

My two years will be this Thursday the 22cd. I know how you feel.
    Marie
    Unbroken by the grace of God

these anniversaries are always tough, but I am sure that if you look back over even just the last year you will have to admit that you have come a long long way. it is a bitter/sweet occasion in the early years, but hopefully the 'sweet' will win out for you. just keep fighting the fight!

Hey Mcduff,

It was two years for me this past Sunday and my Grandad passed on the Saturday - not great overall then.

But as 'shouldbestudying' said wont be many more of these before they take on a whole new meaning. And at least you being back at work now will make that day appear to come round quicker too

Get your mind on something else McDuff. If you can't, just remember that you've had the last two years to enjoy all of things you wouldn't have been able to if you were six feet under.

Today's a gift....that's why they call it the present (boy I'm cheesey!)

Keep your chin up buddy.

Dave
    Dave

we're here for ya Duff man....hang in there
    Blah

Thanks Y'all.

Pixie, you got it right. Work was a very busy day today, kept my mind off it most of the day. My condolences on your Grandad, and your anniversary as well.

WM, Abrooks, thank you two, you know your help/input counts for me.

Herco, you are a sappy bastard. Kinda rare for a cop. (I got a b-i-l detective, lifetime cop, he's a good one too) Haven't caught up on threads yet, did you findout yet?

Marie, I'll be thinking of you on thursday. Good vibes seemed to have helped me today. Bad week for you, Pixie and me.

Carbar, JDR, y'all are right, 2 years down. Hopefully better days ahead. I sure have come a long way since 1yr 364 days ago. Damn they came slow and disappeared fast. Hard to believe it's been 2 already. JDR(you need to fix your name "shouldbestudying2003" is way too long), hope you have come out the other end of the anniversary tunnel dude, it's a dark hole.

I am sitting here with a Makers Mark, gonna drown it/celebrate it a bit. Got work tomorrow so "not so much", but enough. My mind is wandering a bit too much right now. What ifs and retribution are coming to mind. Anybody seen a wheelchair doll/toy? I plan on making sure the person who hit me, remembers me at least once a year. Figure a "present" ought to do it.

McDuff
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Grab the Mrs's,head out on the town,woop it up,come home and FOGETABOUTIT..