Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question for Quads on Cameras

Question for Quads on Cameras

Loads of quads on here take great pics. I want to buy a good digital camera that I will be able to use with my hands - C5/6 good tenodesis grip, little finger function.

Any recommendations? Links?

Thanks in advance
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

I have a Nikon D70s digital SLR. It's quite heavy, but it has a better grip than the smaller Canon Rebel digital SLR. I use mine primarily with a monopod - either attached to my chair or positioned between my legs. Nikon makes a nice remote shutter release for this model as well. I always have the strap around my neck, just in case. I'm C5/6 complete.
    Last edited by Clipper; 09-13-2005 at 07:33 PM.

One more...

Last one...

Clipper - great photos.

As far as cameras I use an Olympus D-390/C-150. Basic digital.

WOW Clipper!!!!!!!! Those are amazing. Good quality camera in the hands (or around the neck,,,,,lol) of a great photographer. Where were they taken?
    C5/6 incomplete

I love the bridge one. Slightly sinister.Reminds me of a scene from opening credits of The Sopranos........looks like you could get "whacked" there!!
    C5/6 incomplete

Thanks for the compliments! I really enjoy photography. I had a Canon Powershot G2 for several years and was very pleased. It has several manual modes and takes great shots. The pictures above were among the first I took with the Nikon D-70s. They were taken in August. The reviews at www.pcmag.com are very helpful, by the way. I'd suggest going to a camera shop and holding the various models before you buy. I was interested in a Canon digital SLR until I discovered a control on the back of the camera that I couldn't really operate.

Photo 1: Burrard Bridge in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Photo 2: Lake Louise in Alberta, Canada

Photo 3: Moraine Lake in Alberta, Canada

Hey Rhino,i use a Canon Power Shot S1....i find it kinda big,which for me is easier to hold.Its also what i used to shoot the videos..Heres a link to another thread from awhile ago..http://carecure.org/forum/showthread...=Quads+cameras

Awsome pics Clipper!

Clipper, I used to work in Lake Louise and rode my motorcycle to Moraine Lake all the time. Awesome pics! Our $20 used to have Moraine Lake pic.

I just bought a Panasonic camcorder(PG-GS65). It takes decent enough pics and I can use the different functions ok.