Thread: New Seat Cushion

New Seat Cushion

I just got a new Jay2 Contour cushion. My old one was 16 inches wide and my new one is 18. Today is the first day I am trying the new one out. Is it possible to get a cushion that is too wide? I'm worried that since this one is 2 inches wider, it might not offer the same support or do as well. Is there any info I should know when it comes to breaking in a new cushion?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelman21
    I just got a new Jay2 Contour cushion. My old one was 16 inches wide and my new one is 18. Today is the first day I am trying the new one out. Is it possible to get a cushion that is too wide? I'm worried that since this one is 2 inches wider, it might not offer the same support or do as well. Is there any info I should know when it comes to breaking in a new cushion?

Thanks.
    it may just be me but i had a 16x18 j2. i went to a 18 wide an it dont give me the same support. ive been using it almost a year an now its starting to rub my butt raw, right around the anal area. seems like since it dont fit close to my hips im sittin more in the middle of my butt instead of on my cheeks. if this makes any sense...