Thread: Looking to buy a used Ergys cycle for $$$

Smile Looking to buy a used Ergys cycle for $$$

I hope that this is the most appropriate spot for this request. I am looking to purchase a used Ergys cycle from anyone in the Care/Cure community for cash. If you'd rather have money in your pocket than dust on your unused Ergys, please send me an email directly at dac@davidcarmel.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by dcarmel
    I hope that this is the most appropriate spot for this request. I am looking to purchase a used Ergys cycle from anyone in the Care/Cure community for cash. If you'd rather have money in your pocket than dust on your unused Ergys, please send me an email directly at dac@davidcarmel.com. Thank you.
    hey david, how are you?

ergys cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young
    hey david, how are you?
    Dear David, what is a ergy's cycle? I have a flexiciser for sale, but wasn't sure what type your's was.

David, I applaud that you're looking for an FES bike. I started FES post 20 years. It made my legs swell up for a while. But after continued use my legs just got better and better.

I bought a used Stimmaster for half its selling price. It had hardly been used and came with a huge amount of supplies. I'm still using electrode pads that came with the bike as I only replace them when absolutely necessary. I've had to a replace a cable for $150 but nothing else after several years of constant use. An ergys has more of a future now that TAI has closed its doors. But the old Stimmasters were really well-built and a good deal on one might not be such a bad idea.... if you can get a really low price.

There's an ergys here, 2yo, kinda steep at 10 g's:

http://www.arkansas-ican.org/UsedEquipment.htm

Here's a never used Stimmaster for 5 g's:

http://www.spinalinjury.net/cgi-bin/...rum=6&topic=29

It took me about six months to find a used bike in real good condition that I could afford.

Hope you find one!

I have an ergys for sale. 7 yrs. Old and only used once. Has been in storage and needs to be cleaned but works great. All equipment comes with. Contact kimcooper@yahoo.com. Will make great offer. Less than 5000.00. Make an offer!