Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes

Okay, I'm going to take make everyone gag now :

"You jump, I jump, right?"

These lines come to mind from the movie Blow.
    "How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my fair share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by when they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime I've left pieces of my heart here and there and now there's almost not enough to stay alive. I force a smile knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door." - George Jung, (Johnny Depp)

And of course the munchies list from Half-Baked.
    "Oh yeah, get me a box of condoms, and uh... What's that stuff? We used to eat it all the time back in the day... PUSSY, that's right!" - Dave Chappelle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWT8wyi49Yk

Alright, let us not forget:

"Be cool, bitch!"
    __________________________________________________ _

"The question is have I learned anything about life?

"The important thing, I think, is not to be bitter. Ya know if it turns out that there is a god I don't think that he's evil. I think the worst thing you can say aobout him is that basically he's an underachiever."

"The key here I think, is to, to not to think of death as an end. But think of it as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses."
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

[After HAL has killed the rest of the crew] Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.

2001: A Space Odyssey
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Bullet Tooth Tony: So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
    Vinny: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.
    Bullet Tooth Tony: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun...
    [Zoom in on the side of Sol's gun, which indeed has "REPLICA" etched on the side; zoom out, as they sneak peeks at the sides of their guns]
    Bullet Tooth Tony: And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... [Withdraws his gun and puts it on the table] Written down the side of mine...
    [They look, zoom in on the side of his gun, which indeed has "DESERT EAGLE .50" etched on the side] .. Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!

"Looks like a no-brainer," she says "What does that mean?" asks the doctor - "no brain," is the reply.
    ...a medical team surround a hospital gurney draped with blood-spattered sheets. When this is whipped back to reveal the ravaged corpse of a young girl, one nurse tilts the head of the victim to reveal the back of the skull has been eaten away
    Terror Planet
    "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
    J.B.S.Haldane

"What we have here is a failure to communicate." Strother Martin to Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.

"Resistance is futile" 7 of 9 on star trek. Jeri Ryan. hot hot hot.
    oh well

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorhead's, geeks, sluts, bloods,wastoids, dweebies,dickheads-they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude. -Grace, FBDO

You mind if we dance with yo' dates? -Animal House

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out and we're wearing sunglasses.....Hit it" Blues Brothers

"Grab a brew, don't cost nothin'" Bluto Amimal House