Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes

Team America: World Police (2004)

Gary Johnston: We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Boondock saints
    "Make like a tree and get the fuck out of here. "
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Quote Originally Posted by queen
    I Love the Smell of Napone in the morning...Lee Marvin in a WWII movie,, can't remember name of it.
    that's so adorable i had to chuckle! it's NAPALM. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Lt. Col. William Kilgore, Apocalypse Now -- 1979. a movie based on the VIETNAM war.
    Death and taxes

Quote:
    Originally Posted by queen
    I Love the Smell of Napone in the morning...Lee Marvin in a WWII movie,, can't remember name of it.

that's so adorable i had to chuckle! it's NAPALM. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Lt. Col. William Kilgore, Apocalypse Now -- 1979. a movie based on the VIETNAM war.
    ....and it wasn't Lee Marvin, but one of my favorite actors, Robert Duvall.

Scorpion, I am the all-time biggest fan of Harold & Maude....I have probably seen it 50 times and have it on both DVD and video. I know most of the dialog by heart. One of the things I try to do it to introduce new friends to it...some get it, some don't. Have you SEEN Bud Cort lately??? (Did you see him in "Pollock" or "The Life Aquatic"?) Now does THAT make me feel old!!!

(KLD)

"I'm not dead yet, I'm feeling better..." --Monty Python Search for the Holy Grail

"If you're going to sleep in, you're going to miss a few mini dramas"--The Big Chill

"It was a metaphysical presicion collision"--St Elmo's Fire

"I think the guy in the hat did something really terrible"--The Big Chill

I know I have other common ones that we repeat around here regularly but my brain has shut down for the evening.
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

''Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time.'' Chris Farley- TOMMY BOY
    Death and taxes

not a movie quote but one from the Simpsons for all those moments when logic fails :
    "Shut up, that's why"

"Hey everyone, we're all gonna get laid"
    The immortal talent of Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.

"Ever since I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster." Ray Liotta, Goodfellas.

Never know if I'm in the mood for that movie but the perfect first line settles me every time. It's the delivery. Liotta's voice is the key, much like Morgan Freeman's voice in Shawshank.

CSpine nicked one of my favourite Nic Cage/Connery ones so I will go for "Put the bunny back in the box" from Con Air.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Red face Favorite Movie Quotes

Forgive the wrong actors and miss-spells.

I'm old, senile and dyslexic, but I got (2) out of 4 correct, so it was a good day! Thanks for the corrections.

"You'll deal with the devil on his ground here"... Preacher to Willie Nelson in Red-Headed Stranger.
    Your life is what you make it, and only you have that choice!

''Can't you feel it's pain?'' - FERN GULLY
    Death and taxes