Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Movie Quotes

"Here's looking at you, kid." Rick Blaine Casablanca

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

Det. Harry Callahan, Dirty Harry

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

"Cinderella sorry outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!!"

Carl Spackler in Caddyshack. Always kills me.

I wanted to be a hero. I wanted to be the center of attention. I wanted the glory, I wanted the fame. I wanted the pretty girls to come up and say, "Hi, I see that you're good at Centipede." - Walter Day

From the documentary King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. If you haven't seen it find it it's so funny! I thought it was kind of a joke like Spinal Tap at first but it's serious. Don't get chumpatized!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0923752/

"Bricks don't hit back!" Chong Li--Bloodsport
    Be yourself!!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
    BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
    Sponsored Athlete
    http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
    www.genegvd.com

Aladdin:

I can't believe it. I'm losin' to a rug! (Genie, Robin Williams as Rodney Dangerfield)

I'm history! No, I'm mythology! Nah, I don't care what I am, I'm free! (Genie, Robin Williams)

No, really. On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven. (Iago, Gilbert Gottfried immitating Jafar)

Oh there's a big surprise! That's an incredible - I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die of that surprise! (Iago, Gilbert Gottfried)

I'm not worthless! And I don't have fleas! (Aladdin, Scott Weinger)
    That movie contains tons of good quotes.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

"This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably going to have to barf up a lung, so I better make this one count."

Ferris

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

Dirty Dancing 1987

(I hope Patrick Swayze isn't as sick as he looks in the tabloids)

Quote Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    "Nobody puts Baby in a corner"

Dirty Dancing 1987

(I hope Patrick Swayze isn't as sick as he looks in the tabloids)
    Funny you put up that one I was going to, but as one of the worst lines in movie history. LOL

OK Natalie_A:

Let's take it one step further. Start the music. Picture him in the tight black shirt and pants and her in the flouncy white strapless dress.

Now here comes the chorus that's gonna stick in your head for all of 2009.

I've had the time of my life
    No I never felt this way before
    Yes I swear it's the truth
    And I owe it all to you
    'Cause I've had the time of my life
    And I've searched through every open door
    'Til I found the truth
    And I owe it all to you

Go on, try to get it out of your head. You can't can you? Swayze mojo runs strong.

Happy New Year!!!!!!
    Last edited by cmoore; 01-01-2009 at 12:33 AM.