Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gloves?

gloves?

Does anyone know a good website or company to get some quality gloves from other than Rolli which carry Hatch corp gloves? I like the half finger, full thumb. I used to have ones made by push ease, but it seems that they don't make them anymore because I can't find them. The Hatch gloves I don't like because I find they are uncomfortable and the material does not have good grip and they suck if they get wet. Any clues?
    Ride It Like You Stole It!

yeah mechpro bought push ease and dropped the full thumb along with the tan colored gloves. i had to switch to the half thumb which took a few days of getting used to.
    John-B

that sucks because the full thumb is key. That is one of the most important spots I need protection. My thumb is what gets all cut up. No luck finding some good full thumb ones elsewhere?

yeah my thumbs took a beating at first but now the skin has toughened up. i tried the hatch and a few other brands but couldn't get the grip the pushease gave. i was buying the full finger gloves and cutting the fingers out.
    John-B

I just found this site that looks like it may have some different gloves to try. I guess I might order a pair and hope they are like the push ease used to be. check it out. http://www.celticware.com/acatalog/G...ssories_2.html

let me know how they work.
    John-B

will do!

Has anyone used the wet weather gloves? My current gloves suck in wet weather.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

The best thing ive found for wet weather are the foam pushrims.Im able to get a way better grip on them in rain or snow than i could with plastic coated rims..

Shaun do you use gloves with the foam push rims? Do they tare up easily? My coated ones are less than 2 moths old and messed up already.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni