Thread: need a boost of confidence

need a boost of confidence

Hi all, I need a huge boost in confidence, I need to hear I'm doin the right thing. I'll tell you all my story, I'm a C-6 for about 1.5 years and I've just moved out on my own, and on top of that I am just starting university (why I moved). I just feel overwhelmed, and feel like I took a bite that was way to big, with the move came other challenges like meeting new friends amoung other stuff.

I feel like I'm tightrope walking without a safety net, I know I need to do both of these things, but feel like I should've only taken one step at a time and should've only moved out on my own first then start school next year.

Thanks for letting me get that off of my chest, I feel a little better.

I knew if I took time off from school I wouldn't go back. I get overwhelmed often but the satisfaction I get when I do well makes it all better. Use good time managment and take advatage of your accomidations from your school, they are there for a reason. You will be suprised at all you will accomplish.

www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

You'll do it. Surprise yourself every day with what you achieve.

It's people like you that inspire me to go out and take life head on.......
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

An independent man with his own place should rate ya a little higher with the University chicks then livin at home i'd say..

Good luck buddy,im sure you'll do just fine..

Thanks all, just finished my first day, and feel alot more connfident now, met a few people, mainly women , I feel good, now if you'd excuse me, I have to go and meet a gal for dinner.

Good lad. No time for posting now eh..........
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

takes big hairy balls to tackle the world from a chair. just don't let those bad boys drag on the ground eh?
    Death and taxes

rofl. That little burst of insecurity didn't last long.

Made my day. Thanks.

I echo what Cspine said.
    What you are doing takes courage - You 'da man!
    Good luck and all the best.