Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For a Website Designer

Looking For a Website Designer

Hello,

I'm looking for a dependable website designer. Someone that has programming, graphic and database skills. I've searched all over the web and I'm not comfortable with any of them. There seems to be genuine people here on carecure. So, I'd rather someone here help with the development.

I don't know much about website designing and I'm not sure exactly what the website will need. I do have a Very... Very... generic version of the site that I'd like to create but I need a knowledgable person to help me bring it to life. From what I understand it will be an elaborate project.

Contact me if anyone has the designer skills and is willing to do the work. When you contact me I'll fill you in with more information. I'm not looking for volunteer work. I'm willing to pay going rates. I just need my website built.

Thanks,
    Kenny
    extrmmxer@hotmail.com

I know what you mean, there are a lot of web design companies and it's hard to shift through the bad ones. I do professional web design and development contracting for Beacon Systems. Browse through the portfolio for a list of past projects and let me know if you want further information.

Kenny .... a friend of mine does web design .. freelance ! This is her site
    http://www.villagewebdesign.net/ .... check it out ... hope its a fit!

Obieone

Hi LooseCannon,

I sent you an e-mail yesterday hope you got it. I went to your profile and I sent you an e-mail that way. So, I'm hoping it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Extrmmxer
    Hello,

I'm looking for a dependable website designer. Someone that has programming, graphic and database skills. I've searched all over the web and I'm not comfortable with any of them. There seems to be genuine people here on carecure. So, I'd rather someone here help with the development.

I don't know much about website designing and I'm not sure exactly what the website will need. I do have a Very... Very... generic version of the site that I'd like to create but I need a knowledgable person to help me bring it to life. From what I understand it will be an elaborate project.

Contact me if anyone has the designer skills and is willing to do the work. When you contact me I'll fill you in with more information. I'm not looking for volunteer work. I'm willing to pay going rates. I just need my website built.

Thanks,
    Kenny
    extrmmxer@hotmail.com
    My brother does good website design and he has database knowledge,you can also get a hosting with Cpanel that build the database when using CMS.

salimacatwomen,

Thanks for the response.
    How do I contact your brother? Does he live in So. Cal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Extrmmxer
    Hi LooseCannon,

I sent you an e-mail yesterday hope you got it. I went to your profile and I sent you an e-mail that way. So, I'm hoping it worked.
    I received your email and replied 10 minutes ago.

Hi, i'm a web designer, well skilled on accessible web standards too.
    I can build cms too, and i've a big curriculum about web and disabilities.

U can see some works of mine on:

www.liberatutti.it
    www.bresciapertutti.it
    www.santamariaonline.it
    www.compraweb.it
    www.distrofiles.it
    www.stellasghemba.it
    www.simonemelissano.it
    www.melcofer.com
    www.centrorsi.it
    and much more...

i've recently won the second place of www.econtentaward.it and the best get at ability award to www.bardiweb.org for my community www.liberatutti.it

Marco

info@compraweb.it

South Side of the Potomac ..... IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER
    Where is trainman when you need him?

http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/member.php?u=4114

Here is a good web designer

Quote Originally Posted by Extrmmxer View Post

Thanks,
    Kenny
    extrmmxer@hotmail.com
    Here is a good connection, I taught her web design ten years ago, now she has a successful small business - www.LadyWebPro.com - Tell her Gary Schooley sent you... I have three web sites myself. I never got into doing commercial sites because of other projects. My main site is a hobby of mine; http://www.future-link.us/ but I still do sites for friends.
    Last edited by Garyis; 03-22-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Added info & corrected grammer
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~