Thread: Single male para looking for friends

Single male para looking for friends

wintering in canada can sure be tough for a Para's esteeme.. i would like to make some new female friends to pass the cold months away

[This message was edited by bjamo on 01-13-04 at 10:10 AM.]

zillah
    Might want to send Kimpewter a 'Private Message' she happens to be looking for male friends ...she's AB -- she seems like a great gal...also in Canada!

oy vey

MoodyMcMoody

Bjamo....

Living on the westcoast of Canada as a para ain't bad. I just think you need to relocate.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

is something diffrent in canada? or is it just everywhere?

MoodyMcMoody

Well especially when it's 35 below Zero and 1 foot of snow outside.. And I just moved back to canada from Florida to boot,, I am still adjusting to the climate,,

Originally posted by MoodyMcMoody:

is something diffrent in canada? or is it just everywhere?

MoodyMcMoody

Well I lived on the West Coast for 16 years and I recently moved back from Florida where I was for 4 years and now I am in ottawa,, I came back for Family reasons.. and Now I am finding it very hard due to the snow and cold.. I do know however I will be heading back to the west coast in a couple of years but for now I am stuck here,, Beautiful as it is,, It's Dammmmm CCCCold.....

Originally posted by globechaser82:

Bjamo....

Living on the westcoast of Canada as a para ain't bad. I just think you need to relocate.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." - Oscar Wilde

im in canada, but its sunny and humid at present.