Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moody's adoption thread :D

Congrats Moody,although i vaguely remember saying that once already,once,maybe,i think

Wink Congrats!!!

I hope your process is smooth. My neighbors have 4-year old and a 18-month old adoopted from Korea. Children sure change your life (in a good way).

Lots of luck to you...

Thank you all of you for telling me that disable americans can adopt. I am going to tell that in a norwegian forum to show it is the damn priest we have as a prime minister who is lying again. He is a conservative idiot and I want him out of his job. We have an election next month and we need to get rid of him because he is making life really difficult for the disable people.
    TH 12, 43 years post

I asked about disability and the agency director listed about 100 diffrent disabilities clients had...its very common here. Disabled peopl make good parents, it makes me sad when I here places are discriminating like that.

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe
    Thank you all of you for telling me that disable americans can adopt. I am going to tell that in a norwegian forum to show it is the damn priest we have as a prime minister who is lying again. He is a conservative idiot and I want him out of his job. We have an election next month and we need to get rid of him because he is making life really difficult for the disable people.
    - Moody

Wonderful!

Sorry I hadn't seen this before Moody, but I am very happy to hear about it. I adopted a baby girl from Mexico. She was only a day old when I brought her home. That was a looooong time ago tho. She has brought so much into my life too. I have learned a lot from her, and most of all have received love from the sweetest little angel. There have been the growing pains but it has been what I believe to be the greatest experience in life. I don't mention her much but still love her as much as my son. She has become a very independent young woman and does not live in the same town as Nick and I do.

I am certain you will find so much love in that little bundle of joy that you will receive. It will be a rich and rewarding experience for you, your hubby and your child too. All of you will be enriched and blessed by it.

Best wishes and hope your wait won't be that long.

Raven

Thanks for the warm wishes Raven

We are very excited. We wish Mexico did international adoptions still, it would be a fun expirence because it is so close to us.
    - Moody

Sorry to interrupt. I had a request to remove off-topic posts re vishal soliciting aid to finance an experimental surgery. They've been moved.

Vishal, please don't hijack other people's threads.

All the best and good luck.

Hope it's going good Carrie! I've missed ya, but I know you're super busy!
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

can disabled adopt US kids? been looking everywhere cant find info...i want to adopt someday from county or state; private only if i have too...