Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else want to make transfer videos?

Thumbs up Anyone else want to make transfer videos?

I know the videos fuete, jimnms and Shaun made helped me a lot to get out of my old lazy habits but there are still a few things they do that dont 'fit' my style. eg Shaun uses an armrest, fuente's board etc.

My main problem is I want to get in the car without my tf/er board but being 6'4 and C6 comp, it's just long arms and legs going every direction

Is there anyone else in the 'quad Range' who can make a transfer video of how they do it, I saw quite a few people on the thread about independent quads who said they transfer. Thanks
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

I'm gonna get a cam soon, I was gonna do a bike transfer and a little mini-tour of my city, including a pic of me in front of our Bobby Burns statue for Shaun. But it's gotta cool down a bit first.

Sure I'll do one. Been saying I would for a while but haven't gotten the lead out to so yet.

I'll see if I can get Scott to film me.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

i'd do one but it would look like jabba the hutt having a 10 min siezure!
    Death and taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Cspine
    i'd do one but it would look like jabba the hutt having a 10 min siezure!
    how are the transfers and manual chair coming spine? Keep at it youll get it, then it just gets easier and better. Im confident you have the drive
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

ao, lets combine this thread into my other one, i changed the title.....
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

well i can safely transfer out of my chair now, and my manual chair doesn't fit anymore. my butt sits back farther now so the seat hits the back of my legs. my powere chair does it now too mut not nearly as bad
    Death and taxes

Vidfest 2005

The more vids the better as far as I'm concerned. Would be great to see anyone transfer to anything - even if they need help. Mine are better every day but I'd happily take tips and technique to improve.

Fuente - my new sliding board arrived today. Like yours with hand holds cut out. Gonna crack these transfers. Just wish my non-atrophied legs didn't weigh so much! !! !!!!! !
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino
    The more vids the better as far as I'm concerned. Would be great to see anyone transfer to anything - even if they need help. Mine are better every day but I'd happily take tips and technique to improve.

Fuente - my new sliding board arrived today. Like yours with hand holds cut out. Gonna crack these transfers. Just wish my non-atrophied legs didn't weigh so much! !! !!!!! !
    great man,. a little tip. jam that board under your cushion w/ the antislip stuff down. this holds the board in place wayyyyyyyy better
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com