Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

re

helo

I have just returned from Moscow.
    I had two punctions. I was there for 10 days.
    Tomorrow I am going to have first excercises. I will post if something change.

During my visit I met a David with Barbara. He is going to have stem cells collecting on tuesday and probably next day puncture.
    He is with Barbara, some of you probably know them. For meddlers I have their agrement to post this photo ....

Thumbs up

Oxygen – you surely are travelling a lot to fight this SCI I sincerely hope it will do you some good. Thanks for posting and good luck during more rehab.

hi Oxygen,

thanks for keeping us posted.
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

re

Helo

I am after morning excercises.
    I can say, that I can stand without spastic!!!! No spastic!!!!
    I had just a bit clonus at the beggining but later, nothing....

Thumbs up

oh man thats aasumm oxygen!!!..pls do keep us posted........i will be glad to know the total cost of operation and which cells they used..adult,umblilical ?? u stood up with help of crutches and braces right???

Gooood luck
    Love,
    shweta.

re

I paid for this visit 6000 $ plus tickets. I dont use any braces or crutches. I use my muscles tonus to keep standing.

God bless you Oxygen

Dear Oxygen

I have my warmest wishes for your recovery. Please let me know which kind of cells were used in your surgery? Bone marrow stem cells, cord blood cells or embryonic stem cells? How can we contact the doctor for treatment? Can you give me the e-mail address of the doctor who treated you? What chances they give you for recovery? Did you met any other patient there who was treated by them?

God bless you and give you speedy recovery. Will be happy to hear from you.

Sincerely

Jawaid

re

Please read my posts carefully. I wrote about all. Here is the email to the doctor who treated me krasavin77@mail.ru

November was the last posting on this thread regarding Oxygen's trips to Russia...has anyone heard anything new? We just received an answer (finally) from Neurovita asking for my daughters med records to see if she might be a candidate...so, I'm interested in any new developments.

Thanks -
    BeckysMom

Neurovita

Leave me a private message and I will gladly reply