Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

re

Quote Originally Posted by feisty
    congratulations!

if stem cells help 1 person, I am glad.

and nice legs btw. lol

:P
    You can see on the video in a clinic a boy from Romania, he was Asia A complete. T level, I dont remember exactly. Now he can walk alone, using some paraliber. You can call to the administration and ask about their patients, results itc. There is english interpreter. Her name is Maria.

Talking re

Quote Originally Posted by stlyin moe
    It's nice to hear the facility is modern, but you left out the most important stuff like:

1. Are the nurses good looking?
    2. If so, can you request special sponge baths?
    3. Can you bring them home if you like their sponge baths?
    4. Do they wear short nurse skirts with tight sweaters?
    5. Do they speak English (it's better if they don't)?
    6. Do they have special therapy for sexual function if you begin to get return there?

It's very encouraging to hear about your progress. I look forward to reading more positive return in the coming months.

Good luck buddy...

The most beautifful girls are slovian girls!!! .... I have a normal erection and ejaculation, but it has returned after returning from Novosybirsk....

Hello again,

I’m glad some things work out for you. I’ve read some of your posts from your treatment from Siberia as well – from Novosibirsk.

As I understand you gained some functions from that treatment, not much but some. But as you say erection etc. has improved. Is it possible that his treatment also helps you to regain more function at this stage or in fact as you write you have had some changes from the treatment in Moscow at Neurovita as well?

I believe it is early to say how much you will improve, but the fact that you are doing so is good for you, and good to hear. Please keep on updating.
    What kind of exercises do you do at this stage? I believe it is intensive as it would be in an acute after rehabilitation phase?

And you are right about the Slovakian girls, but aren’t all girls beautiful You write about a video, I could not find it. I looked for it at http://www.neurovita.ru/eng_index.html Thanks again and wish you a good rehabilitation, Leif.

WHOA there cowboy!! Are you saying you had no ejaculation prior to your treatment in Novosibirsk? Do you have sensation with the orgasm?
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

re

Quote Originally Posted by stlyin moe
    WHOA there cowboy!! Are you saying you had no ejaculation prior to your treatment in Novosibirsk? Do you have sensation with the orgasm?
    Yes, thats right. Yes I have sensation with the orgasm, but never had before treatment in Novosybirsk. The ejaculation depends of my posiotion. Doggy style is the best for me. I suppose that the preasure of my blood in this position is higher and so the ejaculation is stronger. In my case ist a rule. But I cant say that everyone has the same reaction. I tried to find the best way for me, and so it is...

re

Quote Originally Posted by Leif
    Hello again,

I’m glad some things work out for you. I’ve read some of your posts from your treatment from Siberia as well – from Novosibirsk.

As I understand you gained some functions from that treatment, not much but some. But as you say erection etc. has improved. Is it possible that his treatment also helps you to regain more function at this stage or in fact as you write you have had some changes from the treatment in Moscow at Neurovita as well?

I believe it is early to say how much you will improve, but the fact that you are doing so is good for you, and good to hear. Please keep on updating.
    What kind of exercises do you do at this stage? I believe it is intensive as it would be in an acute after rehabilitation phase?

And you are right about the Slovakian girls, but aren’t all girls beautiful You write about a video, I could not find it. I looked for it at http://www.neurovita.ru/eng_index.html Thanks again and wish you a good rehabilitation, Leif.

I treat at home using PNF method and Bobath, neuromobilisations, ortheze, hydromassage with Trautwein Royal bath, sauna, I swin a lot, fishing and a lot of sex ( my pelves is much stronger ).....

Angry

"... Yes I have sensation with the orgasm, but never had before treatment in Novosybirsk. The ejaculation depends of my posiotion. Doggy style is the best for me."

Oh God I can't wait for a partial cure. I think I am about to blow up.

thanks for the updates Oxygen. Really happy for you man.

This is fantastic news bud. I'm absolutely thrilled for you!! Keep up those hip workouts!!! Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaw!
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

re

If I compare the progress after returning from Novosybirsk and from Moscow I can definately say that procedure in Moscow guarantee more progress, they are totally professional and they have results. I had some progress after Novosybirsk but not so big as now and so fast.

Mike,
    You have given me so much hope, thank you. I am counting days (13) to my trip. By the way, I am flying from Chicago through Warsaw.