Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

Hi everybody

I think Its my first bigger step :P. I have all the time huge PAIN, huge, enormous. I think something is changing. I can say that my pelves is much stronger than 3 days ago. I can move it during standing, forward backward using only a bit my hands. Its totally different. But its still not enough to make selective movements in my legs.

Oxygen,
    I just read all of your posts. Congradulations and well done. Thank-you for all of your time in sharing the success you have and the photos of your progress. You are truely a hero! Every day in every way you are getting better and better and better.

Does anyone know if there have been any cinical studies involving the effectiveness of the procedure done in Russia?
    Shawn (www.shawnoconnell.com)

Remember - Dare to Dream

Oxygen,
    How are you?
    Any news?
    Do you still have that terrible pain?
    Are you planning to go back to Neurovita?

Thanx, oxygen, for your story so far and for being a true pioneer and hero. People like you are smoothing the way for the rest of us. I wish you all the best for the future.

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for the small break in my updates. I have to much work, not only exercises.

Regarding my pain I have it still, its not regular. I have it now for 4 hours. Its hard to sleep with it.

I am going to Moscow again on the 14 of may this year. I still pray for some progress. I really want to show you that this really work!!! I want to prove it to all of you and also for myself.

I will post some pictures around thursday or friday this week. You will some something new.

Regards Mike

Hello Mike,
    I read all of your posts and saw your photos last week.
    I've a request for you.
    I'd like ask you in Polish language about Clinic in Moscow.
    You are very busy, I know ...
    I'd like to thank you for all and I wish you all the best.

PS. It's my e-mail: mrt77@tlen.pl

Nawet jesli mi nie odpiszesz... zrozumie...
    Spelnienia marzen!! Gratuluje wytrwalosci i dazenia do celu!!
    Last edited by Pearl; 05-07-2006 at 11:41 AM.

Oxygen ~ I am going for my second treatment May 24, soo if you are there for two weeks perhaps I will meet you.

Enjoy your flight.

-Jeff.
    IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

hello,

I am in the clinic. I arrived yesterday.... I have bad feelings about this visit.
    When I arrived some guy picked me up from the airport with a horrible car ( ambulance`? :/ ). I had to use my hands very hard to get inside. They bought a plasma tv .

After this crazy jurney with a sadomaso driver they gave me a room with a very high bed. After the ruction they gave me another room with another bad bed. After another intervention I have a normal room with a normal bed.

Today they checked my urin and blood.

I want to say a bad word about the doctor. He was in the morning with the doctors visit. Its almost 6 in the evening and he has not visited me.

I will have the first puntcion probably tomorrow morning.
    I will report you some news maybe tomorrow.

Sorry the trip has been so lousy so far, but hopefully good things will come from this. Please keep us posted! My prayers are with you!