Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 207

Thread: I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

  1. #51

    photos

    next swimming and PNF in the water

  2. #52

    photos

    next photos

  3. #53
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    33
    Hi Oxygen

    Judt 2 questions:

    1.For how long did you have to stay in Moscow?
    2.How long did you have to wait before you could go for the procedure? What was the time span between your first contact with Dr. Brukhovetsky and going to Moscow?

    I wish you all the best with your recovery.

  4. #54

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by hhecker
    Hi Oxygen

    Judt 2 questions:

    1.For how long did you have to stay in Moscow?
    2.How long did you have to wait before you could go for the procedure? What was the time span between your first contact with Dr. Brukhovetsky and going to Moscow?

    I wish you all the best with your recovery.
    1. 4 weeks.
    2. 4 months.

  5. #55
    Senior Member MikeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,228
    Hey Oxygen, thanks for the pictures. What is that on your hand in the swimming picture - some kind of glove? I use a floatie thing on my legs when I swim - do you use something like that also or can you pull your legs through the water? Hope you continue to recover. Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

  6. #56
    Senior Member rdf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Someplace between Nowhere and Goodbye
    Posts
    12,961
    Great stuff oxygen Sounds like you've gotten some return back, and better circulation also.

    I have a question about cost. You said that you only had to pay an initial fee, 23K, and thereafter only pay for accommodation.

    My question is, how long will you be able to keep returning for more treatments once you've made the initial 23K payment?
    As the therapy progresses and improves, and not counting accommodation, I wonder for how long they'll still allow you to return without paying again? A year? two? forever? Whatever the duration, it sounds like a good investment to me

    Thanks for your posts, they're very illuminating and uplifting, something everybody here appreciates.

    Best of luck!

    one more...were some of the people getting this treatment long time sci? 10 years, 20 years, etc.?
    I'm 19 yrs+, and was curious if someone who's been injured that long has tried this treatment.

    thanks again oxygen
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

    Thanks!

  7. #57

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by rdf
    Great stuff oxygen Sounds like you've gotten some return back, and better circulation also.

    I have a question about cost. You said that you only had to pay an initial fee, 23K, and thereafter only pay for accommodation.

    My question is, how long will you be able to keep returning for more treatments once you've made the initial 23K payment?
    As the therapy progresses and improves, and not counting accommodation, I wonder for how long they'll still allow you to return without paying again? A year? two? forever? Whatever the duration, it sounds like a good investment to me

    Thanks for your posts, they're very illuminating and uplifting, something everybody here appreciates.

    Best of luck!

    one more...were some of the people getting this treatment long time sci? 10 years, 20 years, etc.?
    I'm 19 yrs+, and was curious if someone who's been injured that long has tried this treatment.

    thanks again oxygen

    Helo

    I paid for the whole procedure. I mean I paid for the all analysis, taking this coctail from my blood, keeping it their crio, punctions, food, accomodation.
    The coctail is for 18 punctions - thats mean its for 9 visits ( 2 punctions - 2 weeks ). As far as I know I will not pay next time for the puncture itc. Only for accomodation, but I have no idea about the costs if I usee all punctures. This is a good question. I think you shoud write to them or, I will ask on the 24.10.2005. soon...

    I use theese gloves ( speedo ) to have more power in my hands, I use iradiation to my legs because I work harder with my hands.
    My friend is 25 years after accident and they accepted her.
    I am 4 years after sci.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    katonah , ny, usa
    Posts
    494

    Question I have a question........

    God bless you for trying, I'm soo desperate I'd crawl to Russia if anything substantial existed. My question to you is, and DO NOT take it the wrong way, how do you feel about paying what you paid and making that effort, when in the end, nothing life changing and/or REALLY important happened for you after this procedure? That seems like an awful lot to go through for so little in results. I mean, in essence, these guys are charging you for something that doesn't really work at all, it's like buying a car with no engine.
    sherman brayton

  9. #59

    re

    Quote Originally Posted by sbdspray
    God bless you for trying, I'm soo desperate I'd crawl to Russia if anything substantial existed. My question to you is, and DO NOT take it the wrong way, how do you feel about paying what you paid and making that effort, when in the end, nothing life changing and/or REALLY important happened for you after this procedure? That seems like an awful lot to go through for so little in results. I mean, in essence, these guys are charging you for something that doesn't really work at all, it's like buying a car with no engine.
    Step by step my friend, I dont expect HUGEEEE results, I think its to early to think aboiut walking but its time to think to start working hard for this. Stemm cells for me in my opinion is necesarry because its helps to connect your spinal cord, but it can only helps. The seccond part is hard rehabilitation, they told me that. YOU WILL NOT REACH YOUR PLANS WITHOUT RECHABILITATION. They are right, this is true and I know that hard working is a key to sucess.

  10. #60
    Senior Member MikeC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,228
    Sorry if this has been posted already. I just read the Sept issue of PN magazine and they had an article on this treatment. They made it sound very promising - with the caveat that it isn't a cure but has provided improvement. Here's a link to the part of the article that is available on line.

    http://www.pvamagazines.com/pnnews/m...e.php?art=1617

    The article gives a synopsis of the results from several people who had the treatment.


    I'm curious if any one else has read the article and what they think. One of the people discussed is a T12 who "About a year after surgery, she suddenly started gaining some dramatic improvements, which she demonstrated to me in NeroVita's rehabilitation facility."
    Mike
    Last edited by MikeC; 09-25-2005 at 05:35 PM.
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Similar Threads

  1. Moscow stem cell research clinic
    By Leif in forum Cure
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-08-2005, 08:20 AM
  2. Primavera Clinic Moscow
    By Faye in forum Cure
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2003, 12:43 PM
  3. Wound care clinic offers healing touch
    By Max in forum Health & Science News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 07:04 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-23-2002, 06:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •