Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beer versus liquor

Beer versus liquor

Hey everyone,

Quick question, does drinking liquor make you need to pee more? As of right now I can not do my own public caths so when I go to the bar with my friends I always worry about my volumes.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by madcolin
    Hey everyone,

Quick question, does drinking liquor make you need to pee more? As of right now I can not do my own public caths so when I go to the bar with my friends I always worry about my volumes.

Colin
    Can you wear a leg bag? You can not buy beer only rent it Liquor dries me up and takes less. Wine is really better if you choose to drink and most women like wine Now if they want Boones Farm I'm going to crack up laughing. I wear a bag when I go out because I am a germ freak plus no worries. Hope you have a good time.
    Matt

In general, drinking alcohol will increase your urine output. Also, don't forget that people tend to drink more (no matter what it is) when in a social setting.

I find wine extremely bladder friendly. Also, nitrogen based beers such as Guinness, Murphy's, and Boddington's are friendly to my bladder.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

Drinking beer makes me piss way to frequently and makes your stomach rumble the next day, but hey, if youre ever constipated, drink up. I usually stick w/ whiskey and wine on occasions. But like Hunker, I'll strap on a bag.
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

Red wine and Whiskey, prefere the wine, had to quit with the beer, looked like more was comming out than in

I switch to hard alcohol after about four beer(if I make it that far), cuz peeing all the time is a drag. I'd rather smoke weed.

I never met any of them that I didn't like.

Beer runs thru me, wine suits me fine as long as I drink water with it. Hard liquor, in excess, shuts my bladder down and it'll swell up overnight without kicking off at all. End result is a UTI.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Ive been known to enjoy a few beers (Keiths the Beer of choice),ive also been known to enjoy a bottle of Crown and while ive noticed the beer makes me piss like a race horse,have any of you other guys noticed that both will make for a good shit the next morning..

a bottle of Crown
    got me laid and married no shit

Quote Originally Posted by christopher
    I switch to hard alcohol after about four beer(if I make it that far), cuz peeing all the time is a drag. I'd rather smoke weed.
    I agree with this, even for an AB it's a drag and quit bogarting!

I used to bartend and we had a saying "beer before liquor, you've never been sicker - liquor before beer, you're in the clear" . Just a little info for anyone who's not fond of hangovers.