Thread: Professional Ringtones?

Thumbs down Professional Ringtones?

I have searched everywhere for a respectable ringtone for my Motorola V551. It's more of a "professional" type phone - more features for adults, so WHY do they insist on having 1 semi-businesslike ring? I'm not a teenager nor am I a Country music or Rap Star and I'd rather my cellphone not make it seem like I am. Out of about 30+ ringstyles, none are appropriate & it's making me crazy! Does anyone know WHERE I can D/L business-type rings?

Go to www.3gforfree.com. There is a link you can send to your phone. There are lots of rap, r&b, and other types of ringers, but there is a section that have regular ringers. And they're all free.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

Thumbs up

Thanks, will have a look!! -A.

should be called "3gfor7$" b/c they wanted a creditcard number after I registered.

Oh well, will keep looking.

yea it free if you use it for you phone check http://www.ringernation.com

Hi Andrea,
    I searched for a long time for a good set of rings for my phone. I am a professional, and I do not care for music ringtones nor the annoying (startling!) sounds that came on my phone. I wanted a ringtone that was calm and sophisticated, and finally eventually found this:
    http://www.iringpro.com
    I don't know if these will work on your phone, but it's a nice site and you can hear some of the sounds there. I'm not sure why all phones don't have professional ringtones like these. I guess because they are created by some engineer who writes code all day.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope these help!

Thomas

use an mp3

I just found something I liked, played it on the computer speakers, and recorded it with my phone as a voice clip. And then used that voice clip as a ringtone. Easy and free.

Quote Originally Posted by -Andrea- View Post
    I have searched everywhere for a respectable ringtone for my Motorola V551. It's more of a "professional" type phone - more features for adults, so WHY do they insist on having 1 semi-businesslike ring? I'm not a teenager nor am I a Country music or Rap Star and I'd rather my cellphone not make it seem like I am. Out of about 30+ ringstyles, none are appropriate & it's making me crazy! Does anyone know WHERE I can D/L business-type rings?
    How about a ring tone that emits Ring, Ring sounds? Seems this would be professional. I have used cell phones for almost 10 years and have yet found the need to have songs, raps, weird tones or the like. An unannoying Ring Ring gets me to answer the phone and that is what a ring tone is supposed to do.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now