Thread: Livewellmedical.com now fully automated!

Thumbs up Livewellmedical.com now fully automated!

As of August 1st 2005 www.livewellmedical.com has become a fully automated website. Now you can have the convenience of the other guys as well as the lowest prices. Also as we grow our prices for supplies decrease and we pass the savings on to our customers.
    Other great benefits include:

Convenience:
    Livewellmedical.com is your one stop shop for all SCI related supplies and equipment. Also, monthly reminders via email and or phone will notify you that its time to order next months supplies.

Price:
    We can beat our competitors’ prices on all products we carry. In a short time we will also be “in-network” with all major insurances and Medicare.

Experience and Knowledge
    Sometimes the hardest part of buying equipment and supplies is you don’t know how it all works. We use our experience to work with you to find what supplies and equipment will work best for you. We show you how it all comes together so you make a educated decision. We only recommend a product because it will work best for you, not because it helps our bottom line. Coming soon we will be posting product reviews by in users of all levels and functions.

Stop by and let us know what you think! www.livewellmedical.com

Talking New products added daily!

As of now we have about 30% of our product catalogue on the website. Over next two weeks we will have rest of catalogue up. If you don't see what you are looking for chances are we have it but haven't yet loaded it. If there are products you would like to see added to our website let us know and we will get them up immediately.

Let us know what you think!

It looks like a great website. Very easy to follow through. Thanks.

Yeah nice site. Though the menu looks a little messed up in the Opera web browser.

I'll definitely check it out when I need more supplies.

How much more is the chair for the quickie x-tender wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin S
    Yeah nice site. Though the menu looks a little messed up in the Opera web browser.

I'll definitely check it out when I need more supplies.
    I will look into this issue but I do know that the tested browsers were IE and Netscape. I'll let you know what I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboy
    How much more is the chair for the quickie x-tender wheels?
    I'm sorry I wasn't sure what you are asking. Are you asking how much more it will cost to add the wheels to a chair you are buying?