Thread: Equipment for New Truck

Equipment for New Truck

I am Post SCI 9 months and need to get a new vehicle. I saw someone with a Chevy Trailblazer with the same chair as mine(rigid)where the drivers seat came out of the vehicle and lowered so he could transfer to the seat. The back hatch opened up and an arm came out and he put his chair on the arm. The arm then put the chair in the back and the door closed. I have tried to find someone who does those mods...and everyone says they don't. Does anyone know any mod companies that make these seats? I tried TAS and they only make a passenger side system.

BRUNO is the company, I have these mods on my truck.

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...

Which Bruno lift pulls a rigid chair into an SUV? I have the boom lift (outrider? I think) to pull my rigid chair into my truck, but it would be nice to have the SUV option as well. Thanks.

JP

Not sure if your interested or not,but have you guys seen this before...Elaine Anne Lifts...

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~

Landon,
    What kind of truck do you have? I have found a company that will be able to do the seat. It is from Access unlimited. The product is Glide n go. They make parts for almost all SUV's. It allows the OEM seat to stay in place.

I am still working on the arm coming from the back of the SUV. My Bruno rep says he is only aware of the pickup truck lift. Here is the link to the acess unlimited site if anyone else is interested http://www.accessunlimited.com/html/suv.html

Mark-I have a 04 f150, bruno turny seat and outrider. Sorry for the confusion. I have seen arm lifts for the back of SUVs, but I don't think they can be used independently. If you modify a truck, extended cab is good because you can put your chair in through the suicide door w/o the need for an outrider. Good Luck!

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies...