Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T10/L1 Injury Level

T10/L1 Injury Level

This is my injury level (incomplete) and i was just wondering, how many others here are the same? It would be great knowing because we can learn and discuss a lot.

Hi Shawn,

I'm T12/L1 incomplete also. So my level is pretty close to yours! I'd be happy to talk to you about whatever is on your mind.

Phillis

I'm t12 also.

Me too

I am T11/T12 incomplete. So email me anytime if you'd like too. Good luck!

Erin O. :-)

level

My DD16 is L1-2 incomplete, which is very close to these level.

M.Elston Mother of a teen who no longer wishes to be identified by her injury. **rolling eyes**

I'm T12 incomplete, too.

I'm T12/ L/1 incomplete, and would be happy to share or discuss experiences.

My 10 year old daughter is a T-12 complete. 2 years post

Hi Shawn,

My daughter is T12 incomplete almost a year ago. She is walking with the aid of two canes and leg braces (her third set - getting smaller and smaller).

Darlene

Thank you all thus far for your responses. As a beginning, i would like to start discussing bladder problems because, this is what i suffer with the most. I've had a urodynamic study done and the results indicated that i have a dangerously high pressure bladder. My urologist prescribed Ditropan and intermittent catherization for my problem but, i tried it and i did not help, i.e. i still need to go almost every one and a half hour to the toilet. I can feel when i need to go but, if i'm not there in time, i start to leak. Therefore, my problem is basically the frequency and the leaking. I'm not using the cath any more and i only use Lenditro (ditropan generic) on weekends when i go out or, when i walk short distances with forearm crutches.

Do you have the same problem or something similar? What advice, suggestions or assisstance can you offer that might help me resolve this problem? Any response is highly appreciated and thank you in advance. Please feel free to discuss or ask questions on anything that you would like to know or share as well.