Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got my Magnum

I got my Magnum

Well I bought my Magnum today. Before I bought it I tried getting in and out of it. It was much easier than I thought it was gonna be. The cars looks badass. I didnt get to drive it home cause we dont have hand controls in it but hopefully I will get them tomorrow. My dad drove it home and he loves cars and he was very pleased with the way it drives and the power or the 5.7L Hemi. I still havent gotten my new chair yet. The earliest it is gonna get ordered is Wednesday so that sucks. Just wanted to let people know especially Fuente since his transfer videos and encouragement convinced me to get a car. Its hawt yo, its hawt.

Congrats man!

Awesome Mike. That Magnum is a BAAAADDDDD ride! What color?

edited to say: Where the hell did I get "Mike" from?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Thumbs up

Awright!! Throw the hammer down and let us know how she rides!!

sweet ...get some pics bud
    Blah

great dude, pics plz.......if you dont mind me asking, what was your out the door price.......
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Its the Magnesium Pearl Coat which is a greenish blue color. I paid $30,581.37 that with all tax and any other paperwork costs and all that. I will try to get some pics but I will need to find the ire thing to connect my digital camera to my computer.

is it loaded , nav sys, all wheel drive, hemi ect. did you trade anything in. im asuming you bought or did you lease
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

It has power everything. It has a cd player with Sirius subscription for a year. I didnt get the Navigation system. Its rear wheel drive. It has the 5.7L Hemi 340 horsepower. I didnt trade anything in and it is bought and paid for.

Rear wheel drive and Hemi walks together… Congratulations, you have got a very nice car. I had a couple of Mustangs in my younger days, love the V8’. Just wishing care prices was a bit lover where I live. Leif