Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Is Fanciable?

Quote Originally Posted by brocko
    The one, the only, the high point of style, grace and feminine mystique, Grace Kelly. Since then it's been a steady decline into the slutitsh likes of Paris Hilton (pus n blood) the vaccuous self absorbtion of Posh Spice and most unsexy aggressiveness of Gwen Steffani.
    Gwen Stefani is yummy!

it's all in the voice

I used to work for a NY magazine that covered new movies, music etc and the celebrities involved, and from time to time that would mean taking their calls. I still haven't forgotten how absolutely scrumptious David Bowie's voice was. Total meltdown each time he called!

But for looks and voice and even kilt ("52nd State") it has to be Mr Samuel L Jackson.

Mathew McConaughey and although I am not a lesbian damn is Vanessa Ferlito HOT! (from CSI:NY)

Quote Originally Posted by carbar
    I used to work for a NY magazine that covered new movies, music etc and the celebrities involved, and from time to time that would mean taking their calls. I still haven't forgotten how absolutely scrumptious David Bowie's voice was. Total meltdown each time he called!

But for looks and voice and even kilt ("52nd State") it has to be Mr Samuel L Jackson.
    You lucky thing, getting to talk to David Bowie! I agree he has got a sexy voice.
    What about Ricky Gervais' voice? I love it.

Samuel L Jackson? Er...

David Bowie's voice...oh yeah! Did you tape for quality assurance? LOL Voices that still melt? Sean Connery, Rod Stewart, Alan Jackson. Wow, I seem to go for Brit type or southern accents.

Looks? Sean Connery still has IT. George Clooney, Judd Law, Steven and, oh yeah, Keith Urban.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Drew Carey. He is so funny and unassuming. No ego. No affectations, just a likeable person. I find that incredibly sexy! As far as non-celebrity types..........Carecure's Shaun McKenzie (sp?). If only I was younger, unmarried, and somewhat cute (I don't think he's the superficial type), I'd be heading North. His posts are always in line with what I'm thinking. His emotion figure eating popcorn during the big discussion over user names was right on! (Shaun, I'm sorry if this embarrasses you and I promise never to stalk you).

Sandi

My hubby of course and Tom Welling, who plays Clark Kent on Smallville .

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Pendleton
    David Bowie's voice...oh yeah! Did you tape for quality assurance? LOL Voices that still melt? Sean Connery, Rod Stewart, Alan Jackson. Wow, I seem to go for Brit type or southern accents.

Looks? Sean Connery still has IT. George Clooney, Judd Law, Steven and, oh yeah, Keith Urban.
    SEAN CONNERY? No thanks!

Just look at Gotaro Tsunashima (swoons)

Quote Originally Posted by brocko
    The one, the only, the high point of style, grace and feminine mystique, Grace Kelly. Since then it's been a steady decline into the slutitsh likes of Paris Hilton (pus n blood) the vaccuous self absorbtion of Posh Spice and most unsexy aggressiveness of Gwen Steffani.
    You have to admire the grace, style, beauty and talent of Cate Blanchett, though. She is marvelous.

"I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

I agree Cate Blanchett is beautiful, but I don't find her attractive.