Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuschall K3 wheelchair

Originally posted by feisty:

doesn't the low plaement of the seat make it harder to transfer? I would assume you'd just have to go over the wheels each time?

Nonetheless we understood each other on other levels of madness... Kerouac
    thats the way most high end ultralights are set up. the lower your center of gravity the easier the chair to manuever. you get used to transfering out of it quickly, its not hard

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

I'm getting the airlite pro...it was/is a very nice chair.

Emi: please email me at joshstevens7@yahoo.com and let me know how you like your airlite pro. i will be getting a new chair in a few months and looking at this one.. thanks

Josh S.
    T6 complete as of 7/17/03

The only problem I could see is th estability. Leaning forward and to the sid...say to p[ick something up could be a problem. Try it and if you don't tip, it would be neat. The leg placement doesn't bother me. I don't have a strap behind my legs, so if I went over backwards the same thing would happen any way. The seat doesn't need to be that low, but it's common and transfers aren't a problem for people that do it like that.

jOE