Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch The Tonight Show on Friday, July 22

Exclamation Watch The Tonight Show on Friday, July 22

This Friday July 22 watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC to see Guest Mark Zupan from Murderball!!

Big article about MURDERBALL in New York Times magazine, too. Zupan's getting a billboard (Nike or one of those companies?) in Times Square.
    "Who are all these strange ghosts rooted to the silly little adventure of earth with me?"--Jack Kerouac

Thumbs up

great, keep this on top , so anyone in front of a tv remembers to turn to it tonight
    cauda equina

Just took a look at the "Murderball" trailer on my computer - it was so invigorating to watch. Here in France I don't know when the movie will come out, if at all, but cable tv here has CNBC and the Tonight show so I may get to see the interview. And maybe there will be a DVD before long. It looks really entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by The SCI Zone
    This Friday July 22 watch The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on NBC to see Guest Mark Zupan from Murderball!!
    thanks,i'll show my support

I'll take a break from my research project to watch, what a Friday night. Thanks for the info
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

For the other west coasters, this will be on in about 5 minutes.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

I saw the interview and thought it was great! The movie clip Leno showed was great haha! Excited to see the movie.
    Last edited by Lizbv; 07-23-2005 at 11:48 AM.

I liked the interview and the clip they showed. I saw the trailer before "The Island" tonight. It opens here in South Florida Friday, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.

I wanna see it soooooo bad, but it's not playing here at all from what I can see.

There's a guy running his Raptor on the property next to mine. I am so jealous.