Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Members Helping Members.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Members Helping Members.

For those of us that are new to the boards, or even people that are established here but don't know all the ins and outs...

What are your specific areas of expertise that might be of help to other members...?

for example... I'm blonder than normal when it comes to computers, so it would be nice to know if anyont here is really current on software issues...

what do you do in your daily life that's NOT SPECIFICALLY SCI related that might be of some help to other members?

Me?
    My former career was in pyrotechnics, and I doubt that's a help to many, but I'm also a licensed cosmotologist.

hopefully you guys have a broader scale of expertise. lol
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

I enjoy the natural sicience, I in fact have a degree in biology, and I want to eventually get my livestock again, once this financally dry period is over. I am kind if lying low right now, hoping that I can finish getting my adauptive stuff, then will be able to do more. I love fishing and hunting, the outdoors, and just "hikes" in the woods. I am into herbs for both cooking and medicinal herbs. My dream is to live off the grid.

I can herd sheep like a mothafucker.

J.
    And the truth shall set you free.

I'm curently in school for web design .
    Dave
    C5/C6 complete
    http://www.davegrotzinger.com
    http://www.daves-webdesign.com

"I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me guaranteed..." - Eddie Vedder

Smile

I will be in big demand, I work with developmentally challenged adults. Moderate to severe behavior problems. Line forms to the left. No pushing.

I have superb knowledge of British confectionery.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz

J.

ahhhhhh great one... *bows*

but do you have sheep?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDecafPlz

J.
    LMFAO..

I fear ive not much to offer except maybe share my life experiences as a quad of 8yrs now,but i havnt been shown the door yet and so i stay

In my more vertical life i was a logger/truck driver with a brief stint in my somewhat late teens as a commercial fisherman...so if you require any assistance in these fields,perhaps i could service you....WOOPS!...BE OF,be of service to you

Shaun, maybe you could specialize in servicing...

Well I suppose you could say I'm a jack of all trades master of none .... a Mom (catch all term) .... wife to Bill (another catch all term) ... I 've been a customer service rep in a bank for - well lets just say quite a number of years .... I also work in a nursing home as a Health Care aide (guess its just my destiny to be a Caregiver ) .... music is like prayer for me so I kinda know about that .... I haven't forgot how it felt to be a teen so I think it serves me well with my kids ... but most importantly ....
    " I'm 50 .... 50 years old .... " (lunging forward on one foot arms up raised wearing a red polyester jumpsuit) .... kinda gives me an an edge on all fronts ... ask me anything ....

Obieone
    Oh .... one more thing .... I'm kinda getting to be an expert on the ole' pressure sore thing if I do say so myself ....

This is a great thread by the way .....
    Last edited by Obieone; 07-23-2005 at 03:42 PM.