Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Name changes

Name changes

Display names are not used in vBulletin.

I think users should not re-register to get back to the name they are comfortable with. Email name change requests to me or post in this topic. I will make the change for you. This will preserve your history. This offer might expire someday.

Thanks.

I am really Jadis.

jeff...just wondering what is the "senior member" under members names is...i'm feelin kinda left out also...some of the pics open and others don't. i'm not a computer geek like u...lol god and i just figured out how to finally get my pics posted after all this time.

uuummm...i just figured out what the senior member is...boy do i feel stupid.

please use triedandconvicted

Thanks Jeff!!

also, I noticed the Quick Reply at the bottom of the thread has been turned off. Can we have that back on? It's one of my fave features.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis
    Thanks Jeff!!

also, I noticed the Quick Reply at the bottom of the thread has been turned off. Can we have that back on? It's one of my fave features.

It is on, you just have to hit the Quick Reply button (on any post, next to the "Quote" button in the bottom right of the post) to activate it.

Jadis, it was my fault. I turned on the feature of the quick reply feature where you have to hit the icon on the post that you want to reply to. This makes it so that people who are using the threaded display of the posts know that you are replying to their posts. This is a very powerful feature of this site, being able to know what reply goes to what posts in long threads. The Quick Replay text box is still on the bottom but you have to click the icon at the very left bottom of the post.

If you want to reply generally, you can hit the Post Reply button on the bottom right of the all the posts.

Wise.

Hi Jeff

Please can you change my name back to Phil.

Thanks!
    _____oOo_____
    Phil C6
    "If you can't explain it to me in less than 10 seconds, it's probably not worth knowing anyway..." - Calvin

Hey Jeff, could you make me Diamond again? Thanks!

Please change me back to BeeBee. Thanks!!
    BeeBee