Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It has been confirmed!

way to go girl.....im excited 4 ya...congrats and be careful...but have a blast with this joy god has given you

Awwwright girl!!! Congratulations to you!! I hope all will be fine for you and your child. Please keep the updates coming .....John

yay i'm excited for you!

i always wondered if you had to change meds or stop them or what once you got pregnant because of maybe hurting the baby? i dunno.

i had a dream a few days ago that i had a baby, and out of nowhere this asian guy comes up to me and asks me if it's his! i said i don't even know you! then he asks if it's his girlfriend's i was like this is just crazy! i was happy in my dream to have a baby though
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

I had an ultrasound done today and im having a GIRL!!!!!! Im soooo happy! I have a 5 year old son, so now I get my girl!!

Cali, Thanks! and about meds.. some meds are ok during pregnancy,some are not. Discuss with your doctors and they will know whats safe for you.

Im 19 wks and 4 days along and everything is going well!

my brother and i are 6 years apart and we loved each other till we could beat the crap out of each other. it wasn't till he moved that we became a lot closer.

and thanks for answering the med question
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Congrats!

I don't post here too much, but I just wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I hope it's all going well for you. I'm currently pregnant too (27 weeks now) with my first and it hasn't been fun at all. Just glad it's almost over!

Anyways, just wanted to wish you luck and best wishes!

Thank you scaligirl, This is my 2nd pregnancy(1st since sci) it has gone well for the most part. Ive had 3 uti's other than that no problems. My biggest problem with this pregnancy is ME..lol I worry allll the time about the baby, I never did this while pregnant with my son. I think its because I know my body is different now. Despite what the dr's. say, I still worry!
    I hope yours is going well....

Quote Originally Posted by Jenfr
    Thank you scaligirl, This is my 2nd pregnancy(1st since sci) it has gone well for the most part. Ive had 3 uti's other than that no problems. My biggest problem with this pregnancy is ME..lol I worry allll the time about the baby, I never did this while pregnant with my son. I think its because I know my body is different now. Despite what the dr's. say, I still worry!
    I hope yours is going well....
    You're lucky with only 3 uti's! I've had a UTI each time I went to the doctors. Well, today was the first time I didn't have one..lol. My doctor was more happy than me that I didn't have an infection!
    I think worrying comes with the territory because I'm on the same boat as you. I'm a huge worry wart and my husband thinks I'm just crazy. I even bought a fetal heart monitor so that if I feel 'different' I pull out the monitor just so I can hear the baby's heart!
    Now the doctor has just added on to the worries because he decided that we should go with natural childbirth rather than the C-section we had been planning for..yikes!
    Ahh..the joys of pregnancy

If it helps, I had Violet naturally (well with an Epidural for AD and Pictocin) and everyone ws so amazed at how easily she came. The Dr. says she probably didn't even need the forceps. Our muscles are so relaxed ecept the ones that are contracting...

Congrats on your girl

Hi!!! Congrats!! I had a baby last year and had a wonderful pregnancy. I was not high risk!! I wish you the best.
    L1,2 Para since 9-12-99
    ~*~*~Priscilla~*~*~
    Mommy to William (2004) Lucas (2008) Nathan (2011)
    The Wheelchair Mommy Blog