Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It has been confirmed!

Quote Originally Posted by CurlieQCarrie
    Yay! Congrats! Even though I'm a little young (and totally unprepared) to be having babies right now, I am totally scared by the idea. You should defntely post about it...it could serve as a good log to look back on.

I agree,

Quote Originally Posted by Jenfr
    I am pregnant!! Still worried about the hip and pelvic thing..My general dr. said that a problem it might give me is arthritic pain, but as long as it doesnt hurt the baby im fine!

Congrats, I am glad to hear and I hope the best for you. Thanks for sharing with us

Congratulations on the great news! Keep us all posted.

will do. Thanks professorx and jeff!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jenfr
    will do. Thanks professorx and jeff!
    kool, thanks for the message

I just got back frommy first OB appointment and everything went GREAT!!
    I got to see my baby and hear the heartbeat! Baby is doing great and very active! Im 11 weeks and 4days along.
    Dr. said he considered me a yes and no high risk..yes, being because of my injuries and no, being because of my recovery and because im young and healthy. The way I was laying on the table he could tell right away that Ive had a pelvic fracture because of the way my left help rolls in. So, he said that we will have a scheduled c- section mainly because it will be easier on me.

Smile

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
    "I just want you to know, it was the best time ever." J.F.F.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My son just turned 5 mos. & I'm loving being a mom more than I could've imagined, so I'm excited for anyone I hear about being pregnant. I'm AB & my husband is c6-7 so I don't have anything to add about SCI relevance to pregnancy, just wanted to add my congrats.
    Live blind...your eyes may deceive you, listen hard & trust what you can feel.

Thank you all for the congrats!