Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

What happened?

I got kicked off the board for approx 30 min, and when I come back I have no buttons/icons. (I can see the smilies on the right side of this type window)

Yes, it seems that all the icons are gone... I don't know what happened. I know that Jeff is on board and probably trying to fix things. It may have to do with the computer port and the availability of icons and other images. I will try to get a hold of Jeff Weeks to find out what happened. Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 07-05-2005 at 07:15 PM.

Apple support strongly urged me to turn off the performance cache. All our images had :16080 in their links.... so they were no longer working. Should all be fine now. Except that if anyone has a URL bookmarked with ":16080" in it they will not get a page. This port is no longer turned on on our server.

EVERYONE, remove ":16080" from all your links to CareCure. This is necessary.

But now I can't see any avatars...

Could not see them at 5PM with Windows and IE, but now at home at 7PM I can see them with IE on my Mac (Apple rules, Bill Gates drools!).

(KLD)

Lol, KLD, I can see it too now (with Windows and IE ).

as much as I would love to support the Mac vs Windoze debate... I was on a mac at your 5pm and couldn't see them either - but on a mac now and it works.

but we can continue to think it wasn't jeff dinking with the settings LOL

Actually it wasn't working for anyone on any computer at 5 pm. Jeff has been working on it so we see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monique
    Actually it wasn't working for anyone on any computer at 5 pm. Jeff has been working on it so we see it now.
    yeah, that's what I said. Sorry, I was just being a smartybritches.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis
    yeah, that's what I said. Sorry, I was just being a smartybritches.
    oh sorry. didn't mean to repeat what you said!