Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: And so CC begins a new....What do we think?

Much more familiar format...good job!

I was pretty used to and liked the old one. I got to where I knew haw to do and could find anything. It was also the first forum site I had ever really been on. I am sure I will get to know this one to. I kinda miss the back scrolling, but believe I can set it like that here. I also liked the way the reply was in a different window before. It made it nice for clicking back and forth to keep things straight. I have a bad memory. On this one if you have to go back and check something, you seem to loose what you have already written. Like I said, I'm sure I will get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by jplw
    I was pretty used to and liked the old one. I got to where I knew haw to do and could find anything. It was also the first forum site I had ever really been on. I am sure I will get to know this one to. I kinda miss the back scrolling, but believe I can set it like that here. I also liked the way the reply was in a different window before. It made it nice for clicking back and forth to keep things straight. I have a bad memory. On this one if you have to go back and check something, you seem to loose what you have already written. Like I said, I'm sure I will get used to it.
    I'm sorry to hear that jplw! If you post any problems that you're having in the Conversion and Software Issues forum here, we'll try to answer them. Regarding replying to posts, if you use the Quick Reply feature (white box underneath the last post on the page) you can type in the same window while still viewing other posts. Quick Reply can be activated by clicking on the quick reply button to the right of the "Quote" button at the bottom right of the post that you are replying too. You can check the "Quote message in reply?" if you would like to quote the post that you are replying to as well.

Even if you click on "Quote" or "Post Reply" which takes you to a new screen and more options, you can still view previous posts (just scroll down the page) so you can look back and forth while typing.
    Last edited by Monique; 07-06-2005 at 10:20 PM.

the new format is fine with me. its good Good job done by CC team

Seems a pretty popular format this one.
    As long as the CONTENT doesn't change (I doubt it will lol) then I'm happy . After all, that's why I come here
    Bells and whistles? Just a distraction IMO.
    Great job getting it all up and running tho, I imagine there must be a million things that can go wrong.

I love the new upgrades folks....great work.

I like it a whole lot better...especially the 'ignore list' option for those I'm not fond of jk (sort of) awesome job CC team!