Thread: standing frame to computer access

standing frame to computer access

I know... 2 threads right after one another... lol.

BUT

I was considering setting up my standingframe in front of a high desk so I could be standing while I'm on the net.

Of course, I think I'm genius, but I'm sure there might be some negatives when I do this...

can you think of any?
    An administrator made me remove my signature.

I have an EasyStand 5000 with a tray and I use my laptop (wireless NIC) whilst I stand.

why not, do it
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

They make standing desk, but if you already own a regular desk there are add on's you can buy or built to use it as a "standing desk". I would suggest you take a look at the desks on the Levenger website at www.levengers.com . They have all types of desk there, including standing desks and units that you can put on top of a regular desk to convert it to a standing desk. This way you get the benefit of both without having to find room to 2 desks. Feisty, if you are handy with basic tools you should be able to build your own desk, or desk topper, but if you want to buy one I highly reccommend Levengers. I've been doing business with them for years. BTW, if you have a desk that's now to low for your knees to roll under buy a set of bed/furniture risers. The 3 inch high ones usually do the trick, I also used a set to raise the hight of my dinning room table.
    Linda H.

I have my standing frame up to my desk/computer and stand when I'm on the internet, working on school work on the computer, and e tc... I have the easy stand 5000 with the desk/table option and the mobility option. My computer is a desktop computer so I just turn the monitor up (that sits on a regular desk) and I lay the keyboard on my standing frame desk/table. It works out really well and time passes really fast as I stand and work on the computer.