Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: And so CC begins a new....What do we think?

Thumbs up And so CC begins a new....What do we think?

I love it!

Cool

Trying out the new site!

Thumbs up

This is the format (vbulletin) I have been using on an automtive website for some time. Whereas some may not like it since they were used to the old format, I think you'll find it better as you get used to it.

Personally, I like it.

Kinda cool, still playing with things. What's up with logging in? Think I've logged like 5-6 times so far. Any timeout?

Also, any text type/display options? Can't find any. Would like to beef up text for these old eyes.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Thumbs up

I think I like it better - especially since new posts now works! And I like this text box better. Can't seem to put up my avatar though...

Smile I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to use.

I was expecting a nmuch more dsificulot to use site, given that it has alot of nice bells and whistles, but it seems easy to use and is fairly easy on the eyes I think it was a good choice.

Miss the "New post since your last Visit" or just can't find it. But looks good just need to get used to things.
    www.cawvsports.org
    The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same. ~ Don Juan Matus
    We are Virginia Tech… We must laugh again… No one deserves a tragedy… We are strong, and brave, and innocent, and unafraid…We are better than we think and not quit what we want to be…We are the Hokies…We will prevail, we will prevail, we will prevail. We ARE Virginia Tech! ~ Nikki Giovanni

I like it so far. Just have to get used to reading the smaller type. Good job Jeff.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

I like it much better. The post are in the correct order now.

not sure yet, this is the first time I have used one like this. but i think it will be better once I get used to it!