Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WELCOME to the New CareCure Forums (powered by Vbulletin)

First look at the new Forums..great job guys..

You are the best [CareCure] this is a beautiful forum, much love to you and the staff

Just checking out how everything looks here. Different, but nice job! May take some getting used to though!

Hmmmmmmm......why is my name Jewel instead of Diamond????? I don't want to be confused with the 'Jewel' who posted here for a while. How can I fix this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Downs View Post
    Just checking out how everything looks here. Different, but nice job! May take some getting used to though!
    What am I missing "Diamond Downs,"Bob," and "GJNI?" I don't see any difference.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    What am I missing "Diamond Downs,"Bob," and "GJNI?" I don't see any difference.

All the best,
    GJ
    You're missing about six years. Take a look at the dates of the thread...
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    You're missing about six years. Take a look at the dates of the thread...
    I know I have a terrible habit of not looking at the thread post dates, but what I don't understand, is why this thread popped up on my list of current threads anyway. I did not look back into the archives of Announcements and resurrect this thread on my own, it was right there on the current threads of the day. Must be the Twilight Zone?!?!?!?!

Thanks "RehabRhino" for setting the world straight.
    All the best,
    GJ

I don't know but that has happened before. Sometimes a spammer resurrects it, we remove the spam post but the thread stays in the list, the little scamp.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    I don't know but that has happened before. Sometimes a spammer resurrects it, we remove the spam post but the thread stays in the list, the little scamp.
    That makes sense. I will, in future, try to pay attention to those posting dates.

Thanks,
    GJ