Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Day at RIM

Great news BeeBee....If he can accomplish this much so soon, he definitely will gain more mobility quickly. I certainly am interested in his future accomplishments,as I will be entering another rehab hospital to further my recovery.I have high hopes of walking by summers end.Keep us posted on his progress and best of luck to him.

Make it your ambition to lead by example,to work with your hands,so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders,and so that you will not be dependent on anybody..Motley Fool

Hi Bee Bee,
    Great news about your son. Tell him to keep up the good work, it will pay off for him. Where is RIM, Brasza Center ??
    Thanks,
    chris B.

Today he walked and crawled a full lap each!! Two weeks ago he didn't know he was able to crawl at all. He gets his custom braces next week and will probably then move a "granny walker" for support.

First day with the new braces. Went a lap and then on the weight assisted treadmill.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 11-30-2005 at 04:52 AM.

GIGER MD / intensive therapy

The equipment known as a "Giger bike" used to provide the intensive therapy necessary is actually correctly called GIGER MD medical device. For more information about this innovative and extraordinarily successful therapy method for sci-patients consult www.gigermd.com or contact the developer and provider on the no. 011 41 32 621 97 41 or by e-mail to comboag@gigermd.com