Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Handcycling

Hi Aly, Take a look at these pics. I tried to show everything, but if you have any questions, let me know. Pat

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 05-02-05 at 06:51 PM.]

Hi Aly, Take a look at these pics. I tried to show everything, but if you have any questions, let me know. Pat Onto Bike

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 05-02-05 at 06:52 PM.]

Hi Aly, Take a look at these pics. I tried to show everything, but if you have any questions, let me know. Pat

sorry about the large pics

[This message was edited by Jeff Weeks on 05-02-05 at 06:53 PM.]

That's a sweet looking setup dude.

I got a funny story. I went up to my old rehab, about four miles away. I found all of the new patients in ac park drinking beer and smoking weed. Don't mind if I do! Cheers!

Anyways, the sun starts to set and I decide to get goin, it's an easy downhill ride home. All the way back I'm thinking how stoned I must be becuase riding was Hell! Even my dog didn't want to pull at all. I finally get home and I can barely transfer I'm soooooo weak. I go down to put on the parking brake and it was already half on.

I don't know whether to curse myself for being so stupid, or proud of myself that I rode four miles with the parking brake still on.

Babies, before we're done here, y'all be wearin' gold plated diapers!

Ok, so we have the script to get hubby's handcycle. The thing is, we don't know anyone around dealing with them and couple of places we called from the web don't deal with worker's comp. On the top of it - PA worker's comp don't preapprove things, but they don't deny them either.

So how do we go about this dilema? Any ideas?
    Thanks for any suggestions!

*whew!*

I just rode out to visit Max (about 12 miles round trip) and I don't know if it's the gin or the excercise, but I'm a teensy bit wasted

I gotta find a bunch of non-smoking, non-drinking friends! Help!

I'm jealous you get to get out so much. Hopefully that will change for me in the next week, my parents bought me a custom bike for graduation, it came in today. As much as I appreciate the bike that has been lent to me I think this one is going to be a hundred times better.

Aly

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
    Don Juan Matus

Getting in and out of my appartment independently is a big plus. Having my dog with me makes me less afraid to go further than I'd ever get by myself. I live downtown, so I stick to the sidewalks and bike paths. I can't get going really fast with the dog attached though, I max out at about 10 mph. I average 5-7 mph now, slow and steady.

There's a mountain behind my place with a cross on top. I must reach that cross.

Here is a picture of me on my bike. After 1 month, I'm now approaching the 100 mile mark on my computer. The picture's kinda blurry cuz my friend is getting all artsy n' stuff with his new digital camera.

Your pup must be lovin the bike eh..How are your transfers?..Hows the ride?..If there was anything you could change,what would it be?