Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Handcycling

It's funny, jgni... just as I was typing that last post, I heard a clap of thunder, and the rain starting pounding down. I ran(rolled) outside, and rejoiced, giddy as a little kid. I LOVE Montreal thunderstorms! Too bad they only last 15 minutes.

Babies, before we're done here, y'all be wearin' gold plated diapers!

Originally posted by Clipper:

Ditto on the Saratoga. I highly recommend it.
    yup excellent unit

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun:

And heres one for sale not far from you Sue Ive got the Saratoga,i love it......

Wednesday June 29, 2005
    Saratoga Cycle, Accessible Aerobic arm bike. $1000cad

wheelz@cogeco.ca Smiths Falls ON[Quote]

What is a $1000.00cad in US dollars anyways? Like a 100 or something

~~Somewhere between happiness and sadness,i need calculate,what creates my own madness~~

Hey Jean Guy... I met Andre Viger today riding up the mountain. He was riding a Shark. Looks pretty cool!

For those that already have a hand cycle, a bicycle trainer:

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/...tegory_id=4120

Works well when you can't get outside. Just mount your front wheel on it and ride as usual. I use mine during winter.

bump for Amber

Maybe I missed it, but Christopher what kind of bike do you have? I'm looking at some, but wanted to know what everyone else is riding first.
    If there is light
    it will find
    you

--Charles Bukowski

I have a Top End Excelerator I bought from www.bike-on.com . It's a good beginner bike for quads. I want to get out more lately, but my dog hurt his paw and it's been 95 every day up here I've still been getting out a bit though.

a good first bike

Is the Top End XLT, thats what I started with. Scott at Bike on sells some good quad grips that will go on that bike.

I am Up to a Varna Speedbike and a Freedom Rider Stage rider at this point after riding for eight years.

As I said earlier, Quickie Shark S for me after riding an Excellerator XLT (good starter). Hey Christopher, just went for a 60 km ride today, a bit tired now ...
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)