Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics. of gym..

Hey Mcd,yeah,it is something that I added..It was fairly simple and cheap to build..

I did a seach on preacher curl benches and came up with attachments for home gyms like this http://www.afitnessequipment.com/KeysArm2.html .

I purchased one,then went to a local foundry and bought some scrap metal for a base..

Finding the right angles and adjustments to make it comfortable to work with was a little aggravating but over all it is pretty easily done..

Hey McD,I also did a little altering on the back pad in the bench station..I have it fixed to where it will extend out further..It gives me stablity when I do lat pulls or rowing exercise..It was also pretty easily done..

Nice job Dude! That is OEM looking.

I can see doing the backrest mods, the curl station probably out of my league. But at least gives me ideas to work with. Thx.

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

that is a smart way to change the base and
    curl angle platform,now i don't have to get a
    versatrainer.

McD,I doubt you would have any problems,it really was pretty simple to put together..After getting the materials it was just drilling a couple of holes,a couple of cuts then a couple of welds..Everything is adjustable the way I have it,everything but the welds that is..

Yeah Brent, I could handle the thought process of setting it up. Just don't have access to tools for cutting metal that thick or welding stuff.

Hey, now that I've met Cspine, maybe maybe.. (prolly not enough time before he splits, as I move in slow mtion)

"Rather be ridin' than rollin'"