Thread: I am looking for Velcro straps

I am looking for Velcro straps

I do not have any grip strength, and I have been using these very strong Velcro straps since 1988 to do my lap pull-downs and butterflies. I need to find two more straps and I told Seneca yesterday that I could show you what I need by making an AVI. I am not sure how I would attach an AVI to this website because I have never tried it. However, if you would like to see the straps, then send me an e-mail (ssuusc@aol.com) and I will respond with an AVI showing the straps. I will also find the time to try to see if it's possible to attach AVIs.

If a picture says a thousand words, then I think a video says a million.

PN

[This message was edited by PN on 06-03-03 at 09:31 PM.]

I have already received one e-mail and what I plan on doing is making the AVI tonight, if possible, and then when one or more e-mails come in, I will send the AVI out.

PN

Sorry... not working for me.

-Steven

PN

I bought the stuff for your straps today and will send them to you on Saturday, because I work tomorrow. If I can find steel rings like those they will be complete otherwise have the rings attached by a tailor or shoemaker and you will be good to go...I hope I made them right...

Talk soon,

Mary

Hi Mary,

Glad to read that someone was able to view and hear my AVI. It was a lot easier to attach than I thought it would be and I do not understand why some members are unable to view the AVI.

Mary, it seems to me that you are a "Jill of all trades" and when you make it out to California we will do something.

PN

I dont know if this is what your looking for but I have 2 Velcro straps that go around your legg and it has a handle on the other end to pick up your legg.I got them while i was in the hospital and I never used them.There New so if anyone needs them please let me know and I`ll send them to you. God Speed Stiggy

"The Meaning of things lies not in things themselves,but in our attitude towards them"

Stiggy,

Thank you for your offer and that those straps of yours may work. I am going to send you an e-mail and we can discuss this and more detail. Were you able to view the AVI?

PN