Thread: projectwalk

projectwalk

I had the pleasure to spend two weeks at pw. In june I had surgery in Ecuador and in Nov. I went to pw. Just in two weeks you would not believe how much stronger I got. I am a T12. I plan on returning in Feb. to stay as long as possible.

Congrats on the progress Bullrider!!!! Keep us posted and welcome to CureCare.

Leo

excellent news bullrider! when were you injured? what type of surgery did you have in ecuador? were you injured riding bulls? i used to dabble out on that lunatic fringe myself; hence the curiosity. thanks for the post on pw...keep the good news coming baby!

projectwalk/Dr.Kao

I went to Ecuador to have Dr.Kao's surgery and went to projectwalk the 1st to weeks in Nov. I was injured bullriding and suffered a T12 when the bull flipped over and landed on me, 1,800lbs.vs.110lbs. I was ranked 2nd in the world at the time of my injury with the womens professional rodeo ass. and featured in the womens sports Ill. in the winter of 2000.

I would give it all back to walk again!!!! But when I do walk again, we are going to have one hell of a party and everyone on this site is welcomed.

Bullrider, welcome. Thanks for the thread and post.

Can I have 1st dance at the party?

Onward and Upward!

Hi Bullrider I think foster

Dr.Kao...?

When did you do the Kao??
    Were / are you complete?
    Did he decompress you?
    Any improvements?
    Nerve Graph?
    Shwan Cell?
    Omentum?

Thanks so much!

?...Dr.Kao...?

When did you do the Kao??
    Were / are you complete?
    Did he decompress you?
    Any improvements?
    Nerve Graph?
    Shwan Cell?
    Omentum?

Thanks so much!

PW

Way to go bullrider, my friend Cody Bader T 9 starts at PW today for 3 weeks, theis is great news, thanks for posting

projectwalk

I had the surgery in June. I was a T12 complete and so much pain I was ready to end it! Since the surgery I have less pain,hipflexers,a lot more strength,and I can now start my bladder but still need to finish by cathing.

The people at PW are great and the workout is super! I am going back in Feb. and plan to stay as long as possible.

Dr.Kao left my rods in my back but bent them to follow the curve in my back. He was here in Oct. and said I was on schedule. I have not seen Barbara yet but I know she is very busy for just one person. She says PW is similar a program she use to have before joining up with Dr.Kao

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

P.S. Chris, do you two step? ha ha!