Thread: Electrologic Press Release

Electrologic Press Release

******FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!******

Internationally renowned inventor and holder of numerous patents, Steven Petrofsky, will be premiering his latest piece of therapeutic stimulation equipment, "The Galaxy Bike" at the Neuro Institute, located at 1221 West Warner Road, #102 in Tempe, Arizona. This is the first facility in the United States to receive this exciting new therapeutic equipment, enabling it to be one of the leaders in rehabilitation. This current state of the art design is Steven Petrofsky's latest model of the FES Bike that he has previously donated to Christopher Reeve. While in Arizona, Steven Petrofsky will be attending the 2002 Spinal Cord Conference sponsored by the PVA and NSCIA. The conference, featuring Dr. John McDonald as keynote speaker, will be held at the Mesa Sheraton on November 14 and 15.

This bike has some great new features

I ought to know, I suggested some of the changes after intensively using the Orion bike and thinking about ways to improve it. I did the initial testing of this bike. I have seen the improved performance of this bike first hand.

"Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

I was told...

I was told that you could ride this new model for up two hours if you're able to build up the endurance. I'm trying to get one for myself right now.

Petrofsky....

attending an SCI conference with John McDonald the keynote speaker. Cool. I like to see it.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~