Thread: More Excercise Results

More Excercise Results

First for eveyone's info I found a new harness that is comfortable and sturdy. You can find it at www.grainger.com - confined space harness - medium - 10810 - $158.15. I have been using this harness for supported gait training. It's going pretty good. I'm up to 15 minutes. Now some additional good news. As I said before, my therapist and I were working on standing with a tilt table, braces and a walker. I had gotten to the point where I could use my hips and thighs to pull up in a standing position. It was difficult and I couldn't hold the stand. That changed today. Did the brace thing today cause haven't done it in awhile due to the treadmill. I stood effortlessly and remained standing. I could also rock my hips front and back easily. I was so happy I almost cried. My therapist was amazed. Thanks for being there for me everyone. Looks like the excercising is doing some good.

Deb

Deb

Congrats Debbie,

Hopefully you regain alot more!

Deb

That is WONDERFUL
    I am very happy for you!

VERY EXCITING!!

I'm happy for you. Keep up the good work.

Deb

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. It definitely gives me hope for the future. Here's to more and more positive results for you!

Russ Byrd

Way to go

that's great Deb!

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"
    ~ Anon

That's wonderful news. I am happy for you.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesoooooooooooooommmmm mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!

Go Debbie, go debbie.....

To think about your first threads / posts Debbie as to where you were mentally and physically vs where you are now....its amazing. You should be extremely proud of yourself. I am.

Keep going Debbie7, kick sci's ass!

Onward and Upward!

Thank you so much you guys. Like I said if it hadn't been for the great people on this forum, and you know who you are, I never would had made it this far.

Deb