Thread: Colours Eclipse?

Colours Eclipse?

Anyone use or try out the Colours Eclipse? Any comments good or bad will be appreciated. Thanks.
    http://colourswheelchair.com/products/prod_eclipse.htm

smokey its all i run.i have used them since john box opened it....ive had at least 10 eclipses and 2 impacts. they take great care of me.
    great chairs, small and light, im a big fan of the 90 degree frt end because of my hieght, 6'2 and long legs. get alum rigid side gaurds...

only thing i dislike is their scissor brakes, so i run high mt quickie scissors w/ a small block.

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung

Fu, 10 chairs? What are you doing, eating them? I'm 6' 2" also and I have long legs and I'm trying to keep my knees no higher than 27" to get under tables, counters, sinks, etc. How high are your knees with a 90 degree front end?

I have no firsthand experience with any of the Colours chairs, but there's a website of user review for most of what's out there.

Here ya go, Smokester:User reviews: Colours Eclipse

Originally posted by smokey:

Fu, 10 chairs? What are you doing, eating them? I'm 6' 2" also and I have long legs and I'm trying to keep my knees no higher than 27" to get under tables, counters, sinks, etc. How high are your knees with a 90 degree front end?
    i get one every 1-1.5 years.....not sure knee hieght.i sit low in my chair, i fit under public resteraunt tables w/ no issue...i get new often because im very ruff on them..and w/ my job and seeing clients often i cant run a beat up chair, i could but i choose not to...

"Man is bound to follow the adventurous promptings of his scientific and inventive mind and to admire himself for his splendid achievements" Carl Jung