Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: twist hand controls??????

  1. #1
    Senior Member Jessecj7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004

    twist hand controls??????

    Im looking for twist hand controls, like a motorcycle throttle. I want to pull the gas pedal out of my jeep, for safty reasons, and the only thing i can think of that would work, would be a motorcycle type throttle.

    Thanks, Jesse

    ~If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you~

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Suburb Near Chicago
    Here is a site.
    They have a design there that you twist the grip to accelerate and push forward to apply the brake.
    They have a new design that is mounted in the middle counsel. You just push back and forth. I guess you can lock the brakes also so you can free up both hands when stopped. Not sure of the company making those though.
    Ed, T-10 Complete

  3. #3
    Senior Member McDuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Dallas area, Tx
    Here's a set of twist type:

    The Menox might also work for you:

    "Rather be ridin' than rollin'"

  4. #4
    I have controls like this in my Z-71 mounted on the right hand side, works great.

    Twist grip is the only way to go.
    Twist grip hand controls

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts