Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neurobion

Neurobion

I've seen two posts on the CPS Alliance board about this now. I did a Google search and it seems to be made by Merck.

Anybody heard of it or have any info? One of the sites I looked at said it shouldn't be given until a diagnosis has been made because it can mask degeneration of the spinal cord (pain-wise, I guess).

Calico

Neurobion® Ampoules

Description:

Neurobion is a combination of Neurotropic vitamins B1, B6, & B12 these vitamins in their role as co-enzymes are indispensable factors in the metabolism of the nervous system. Neurobion normalizes the nerve cell metabolism. Neurobion supports the regeneration of nerve fibers and mylic sheath by activation of the metabolism and the natural repair mechanism.

Neurobion is indicated in mono and polyneuropathics of any origin such as diabetic, alcoholic or toxic neuropathies. neuritis or Neurolgia, especially cervical syndrome, shoulder- arms syndrome, Lumbago, sciatica and herpesizosta.

Presentation:

Pack of 25 x 3ml ampoules

whats it supposed to do ? help with pain ?
    gimme soome

I'm not familiar with it but it sounds like something they'd use for MS and other conditions that affect the sheathing of the nerves. I have no idea if this is used for SCI. Anyone?

not a lot of english documents on it, htere was some kind of ban on it some countries and it was renamed to forte , from what i gather, but couldnt figure out why it was banned..

pain doc never heard ot it..... ui will ask my psyitrist

i asked my psyitrist about it he said its very commonly used around the world , but for some reason ,not used in the usa ? he think it was used for a absorbation problem , meaning you werent getting enough b12 b6, not used to enhance neuro pain relif problems, wish i could find someone in the usa that uses it for neuro pain with succees...

Neurobion pros in vitamin B's

Regarding the many questions of neurobion or aka nerbovion (some european countries), is an excellent vitamin combination of B1, B6, B12. I have used since 1984, due to a cancer condition, which let me unable to absorb B12, through the collateral effect of many intestinal surgeries, my nutrition intake is extremely deficient, and neurobion I consider essential to my vitament suplement.

In the US, somehow is not available...reason unknown, many consulted Doctors cannot answer the reason for this situation.

Of course you may buy through prescription in the US Cianocobalamine and other B products, separate and even though not an expensive combination, is higher than Neurobion and requires multiple injections.

Neurobion is easily available in Europe, Latin America and the majority of countries ( I recommend only countries with a solid pharmaceutical reputation and also the assurance of Merck manufacturing) there are some pharma companies that produce the medicine but not by MERCK, use caution!!!

Resuming an excellent vitamin complex, with real properties in management of deficiencies and spinal and neuralgic pain such as ciatic, and other neuralgic situations.

Is not a controlled sustance, thereby you are able to import for personal health management through customs, A prescription from a License Doctor is highly recommended.

I have experienced with a number of other B injectables, and the results dramatically differ from Neurobion.

finally Neurorubine is a topic!

I first used Neurorubine in Egypt 2001. I was preparing to travel to malaria prone countries and was looking for a strong vitamin B (mosquitos don't bite when your blood is rich in vit.B). Once I started taking this form of B I felt vibrant, energized and healthy! I knew something was different about Neurorubine. When ever I travel overseas I BUY lots of it. The Merck brand is the ONe! Merck is based in Malta so many Eastern European and Mediterranean countries have it.
    If you take vit B supplements in the US your pee becomes brilliant yellow cause that's where all that B went, straight down the toilet!
    Not only does Neurorubine stay in the body (no yellow pee) there was no Niacin flush when I hadn't eaten before taking it. Vit B deficiency is a real problem for people everywhere, our bodies don't store it and it's hard to get enough of it from the food we eat. Unlike Vit A, there is practically no toxicity to taking high B doses.
    I'm not suffering from spinal cord injury or neuroligical pain, I have 3 herniated disks which cause regular stiffness. I find that Neurorubine is helpful in preventing spasm.
    I cannot find it in the US, doctors and pharmacists have never heard of it. Go overseas and ask any pharmacist about Neurorubine, they've either got it or at least know of it. In Egypt it cost $3.00 for 20 tablets.
    My suspicion is the FDA and our corrupt medical establishment does not want Neurorubine in the US because it would reduce the need for many of the pharmaceuticals they push. It would cut their profits if the population was healthy (physically and mentally). They'd rather have us on Prozac.

Smile Interested in purchasing this product Neurobion Amp

Quote Originally Posted by calico
    I've seen two posts on the CPS Alliance board about this now. I did a Google search and it seems to be made by Merck.

Anybody heard of it or have any info? One of the sites I looked at said it shouldn't be given until a diagnosis has been made because it can mask degeneration of the spinal cord (pain-wise, I guess).

Calico

Neurobion® Ampoules

Description:

Neurobion is a combination of Neurotropic vitamins B1, B6, & B12 these vitamins in their role as co-enzymes are indispensable factors in the metabolism of the nervous system. Neurobion normalizes the nerve cell metabolism. Neurobion supports the regeneration of nerve fibers and mylic sheath by activation of the metabolism and the natural repair mechanism.

Neurobion is indicated in mono and polyneuropathics of any origin such as diabetic, alcoholic or toxic neuropathies. neuritis or Neurolgia, especially cervical syndrome, shoulder- arms syndrome, Lumbago, sciatica and herpesizosta.

Presentation:

Pack of 25 x 3ml ampoules
    I am very interested in purchasing this product. If anyone knows where I can order it from please let me know.

Thanks,
    Emilia

Looking to buy Neurobion Amp for a friend that has Nerve impairment. Not available in US